• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they were building up to somthing epic with Gavin, but it turns out he's just a big fucking reactionary baby who randomly ruined some lives just because turned down for one freakin case -> babies. At least Karma got fucking shot.

*kills Ninji for debating in the older FEs board*

I can't have people saying that Azel x Lachesis is better than Beowulf x Lachesis, and Midir x Aideen is worse than Beowulf x Aideen.

Also, GRRR DRAKE GRRR

JUST BLOW THE DAMN CANNONS UP

I can't have people saying that Azel x Lachesis is better than Beowulf x Lachesis, and Midir x Aideen is worse than Beowulf x Aideen.

Also, GRRR DRAKE GRRR

*kills*

:wub:

Azel x Lachesis is pretty good, makes Delmudd and Nanna have a few more options in fighting.

Edited by Asaa

Also, GRRR DRAKE GRRR

If one thinks Beowulf x Adean isn't worse than Midayle x Adean, they're just wrong.

EDIT: clarity.

Edited by Tiena

...Dare I ask where Kristoph is on that list?

Kristoph's not a prosecutor: He doesn't belong on that list.

I thought they were building up to somthing epic with Gavin, but it turns out he's just a big fucking reactionary baby who randomly ruined some lives just because turned down for one freakin case -> babies. At least Karma got fucking shot.

D: D: D: D: D:

Kristoph is like my favorite villian in the series...even though 4-4 is a HELL of a long way off from my favorite case.

If you think Beowulf x Adean isn't worse than Midayle x Adean, you're just wrong.

It's really the same pairing minus bow inheritence and easy to make-ness. not seeing the drastic disparity either way

Edited by Norton Sez What?

I was incredibly lucky in this situation: Things were going well; I had defeated Trabant's group, and Hannibal's army was halfway defeated. So I started attacking his army, and killed most of it without a problem. But there was this one knight that was far out of the way. No one could reach him. No one, except Nanna. I had her run over to him so I could check if she would kill, having without a doubt she would activate pursuit. Unfortunately, pursuit+Earth sword would not amount to enough damage. But I had her attack anyway. Then, a miracle happened. She activated a skill I had forgotten she possessed: charge. She promptly killed the knight. Now it's going to be smooth sailing until I capture Luthecia. ^^

It's really the same pairing minus bow inheritence and easy to make-ness. not seeing the drastic disparity either way

Exactly my point.

It's like comparing Tiltyu x Lex and Tiltyu x Arden.

I was incredibly lucky in this situation: Things were going well; I had defeated Trabant's group, and Hannibal's army was halfway defeated. So I started attacking his army, and killed most of it without a problem. But there was this one knight that was far out of the way. No one could reach him. No one, except Nanna. I had her run over to him so I could check if she would kill, having without a doubt she would activate pursuit. Unfortunately, pursuit+Earth sword would not amount to enough damage. But I had her attack anyway. Then, a miracle happened. She activated a skill I had forgotten she possessed: charge. She promptly killed the knight. Now it's going to be smooth sailing until I capture Luthecia. ^^

*clapclapclapclapclap*

*kills*

:wub:

wut

Azel x Lachesis is pretty good, makes Delmudd and Nanna have a few more options in fighting.

Pointless. MOAR STRENGTH AND SWORDS, PLEASE

If one thinks Beowulf x Adean isn't worse than Midayle x Adean, they're just wrong.

EDIT: clarity.

Good TheEnd.

Hero Bow.

It's the difference between Lester sucking for 2 chapters or Lester being awesome.

Yeah, it's kind of hard to argue that Azel benefits Rana more than Lester.

Still, Rana has enough magic as is. No need to gimp Beowulf over it.