• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

She was supposed to do chores around the house, but she was tired and wasn't up for it. Her stepmom mistook it as an excuse to stay on the internet, and took away the router. Sara found it under her stepmom's bed (where apparently her stepmom keeps everything), and rehooked it. Unfortunately, her stepmom saw her, and grounded her for a week. That's the short version of it, without the intimate details, anyway.

Thanks. ;___;

Won't do things her stepmom asks to do, gets her modem taken off, she takes the modem from under her bed, she gets spotted while her stepmom is changing, etc.

Well, that's indeed tense. I'm sorry for her.

You're welcome, Lux.

Yes, because being constantly confronted and challenged for the past night or two is no grounds for taking things seriously.

Please go away.

Are you seriously saying that you didn't expect to be challenged after complaining that FE4 has such poor level designs and balance in a thread named the FE4 Thread? You are smarter than that, Chainey. You need to calm down.

Ninji, stay.

:3

Had she been a good girl, she wouldn't have looked for the modem and do her time. She was tempted, by you guys.

Not our fault. Besides, she had no time to do before she took the modem. She just had to do a lot of gardening. Poor Sara. ;___;

Had she been a good girl, she wouldn't have looked for the modem and do her time. She was tempted, by you guys.

Well, I did no loops

Not our fault. Besides, she had no time to do before she took the modem. She just had to do a lot of gardening. Poor Sara. ;___;

Poor Sara ;-;

Yes, your fault Along with Kenshiro/SC and Ninji.

You spent more time with her than me. I blame you and CF.

Are you seriously saying that you didn't expect to be challenged after complaining that FE4 has such poor level designs and balance in a thread named the FE4 Thread? You are smarter than that, Chainey. You need to calm down.
Nevermind that isn't even why this argument had started. It started because of the thought that, "Ike can solo FE9, therefore he must be better than Sigurd!"

It was my fault for attempting to argue that Sigurd can solo (and thanks for Sirius for proving it so), but I am back on track in what my argument really is.

And yes, I do expect to be challenged. However, your jumping on my serious attitude is really pissing me off, so stop.

I can't believe this. Althena actually got through an arena fight better without Gae Bolg. With it, she died.

Maybe it's because of the weight, I dunno.

You can't be serious.

Of course not. That would be you.

Nevermind that isn't even why this argument had started. It started because of the thought that, "Ike can solo FE9, therefore he must be better than Sigurd!"

Not if I remember correctly. Marthur brought that up after you had complained of the balance, something that, really, none of us care about. We all acknowledge that the game is unbalanced, so it's unnecessary to hammer that point in.

It was my fault for attempting to argue that Sigurd can solo (and thanks for Sirius for proving it so), but I am back on track in what my argument really is.

Hmph.

And yes, I do expect to be challenged. However, your jumping on my serious attitude is really pissing me off, so stop.

I only jumped on it because you decided to put in those subtle jabs at me for no apparent reason, as they didn't help your case at all.

I can't believe this. Althena actually got through an arena fight better without Gae Bolg. With it, she died.

Duh. Different string of RN is rolled with every weapon.

Edited by Ninji

:awesome:

oh you, rng of destiny Fire Emblem series

Messaging Pie and Masu.

Edited by Rehab

Merlinus: Yes, yes, of course... ...... Well, well... She may be mostly demon, but at least she is a little bit woman... Few ladies can resist my dumplings... I hope this has secured my safety...

No one can resist Merlinus' dumplings.