FE4 THREAD

Fia

Of course not. That would be you.

It's actually less time than you have. I don't Brawl with her as often as you think... only 2 times IIRC.

Don't know because without Gae Bolg, she criticaled. Twice. XD So I never learned if she'd double or not.

AS. Pay mind to it. I only have her use Gae Bolg when there's a shitload of physical enemies ready to attack her. Otherwise, Hero Sword it is.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually less time than you have. I don't Brawl with her as often as you think... only 2 times IIRC.

AS. Pay mind to it. I only have her use Gae Bolg when there's a shitload of physical enemies ready to attack her. Otherwise, Hero Sword it is.

Hero Sword as a backup weapon...

That's why Merlinus is Roy's tactician/advisor/whatever.

Yes. Although I think Gale is Vaida x Merlinus result.

:B

Not if I remember correctly. Marthur brought that up after you had complained of the balance, something that, really, none of us care about. We all acknowledge that the game is unbalanced, so it's unnecessary to hammer that point in.
Ah, thank you. Now I remember.

The reason I constantly brought up lack of obstacles that could even touch Sigurd is to emphasis that if a game decides that Sigurd has to be freaking Superman compared to n00bs like Alec or whoever else you would consider a n00b, then have some kryptonite, and make it consistent enough that the game is still winnable.

You people would still get the "OMG BROKEN" you all adore, but the game would actually acknowledge this.

This isn't a hard concept people, and is sure to work.

I only jumped on it because you decided to put in those subtle jabs at me for no apparent reason, as they didn't help your case at all.
Then start jumping out, because I'm not going to pull back just because you disapprove of my seriousness.

Funny isn't it. Those who cherish Sara (You, Ninji, Lux) are to blame for her absence.

I am not to blame, dammit.

Ah, thank you. Now I remember.

The reason I constantly brought up lack of obstacles that could even touch Sigurd is to emphasis that if a game decides that Sigurd has to be freaking Superman compared to n00bs like Alec or whoever else you would consider a n00b, then have some kryptonite, and make it consistent enough that the game is still winnable.

You people would still get the "OMG BROKEN" you all adore, but the game would actually acknowledge this.

This isn't a hard concept people, and is sure to work.

But what's the point of bringing it up here? It's obvious that none of us really care, and it only leads to arguments like this.

Do you think it's a good idea? Great. Go be a developer and create a game like that. However, complaining about how broken FE4 is here is just pointless, and you should realize that.

Then start jumping out, because I'm not going to pull back just because you disapprove of my seriousness.

I don't care if you're serious, but there is no need to insult me over something so trivial. It doesn't really matter, though. It reflects negatively on you, not me.

But what's the point of bringing it up here? It's obvious that none of us really care, and it only leads to arguments like this.
Because I CARE.

I just gave a solution that pleases both me and you.

I don't care if you're serious, but there is no need to insult me over something so trivial. It doesn't really matter, though. It reflects negatively on you, not me.
Go play FE3 Book 2 then I'll apologize.

Because I CARE.

I just gave a solution that pleases both me and you.

Now, in a hypothetical situation where FE4 was released using your idea, we're all happy. Yay?

Go play FE3 Book 2 then I'll apologize.

Chainey, not everyone has a FE3 fetish like you. I don't know why you think my hatred of FE3 makes me the Antichrist.

Now, in a hypothetical situation where FE4 was released using your idea, we're all happy. Yay?
No, I am not talking about these ideas applied to FE4, but rather a new game where past mistakes can be avoided.

My suggestions are still significant.

Chainey, not everyone has a FE3 fetish like you. I don't know why you think my hatred of FE3 makes me the Antichrist.
Because you didn't play it. You unfairly judged it based on playing only two chapters, then constantly bashed it without even seeing why Book 2 is so good.

EDIT: Also, for the record, I do not think FE4 is a bad game. It does have its merits, namely story and the ability to customize children, but it's true that its level design is lacking.

Edited by Chainey