FE4 THREAD

Fia

No, I am not talking about these ideas applied to FE4, but rather a new game where past mistakes can be avoided.

My suggestions are still significant.

Alright? Again, go become a developer and implement your ideas. Why bother sharing them here?

Also, you never mentioned it being a new game. Almost every single one of your posts involved Sigurd, which would lead a person to believe that they dealt with FE4.

Because you didn't play it. You unfairly judged it based on playing only two chapters, then constantly bashed it without even seeing why Book 2 is so good.

You unfairly judged FE10 based on...

Oh, wait! Nothing! You haven't even played the game! Do I smell hypocrisy?

The Book 2 thing was 1 incident, which was about 2 months ago.

Let it go.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a safe claim. Not many people like her.

I kinda like that personality.

No, have at you.

HAVACHEJOO

Alright? Again, go become a developer and implement your ideas. Why bother sharing them here?
Because they pertain to FE4 and this argument.
Also, you never mentioned it being a new game. Almost every single one of your posts involved Sigurd, which would lead a person to believe that they dealt with FE4.
I also never mentioned that I wanted FE4 to be re-released using these ideas. I only talked about why the level design is lacking and that certain things that should have been there weren't.

You unfairly judged FE10 based on...

Oh, wait! Nothing! You haven't even played the game! Do I smell hypocrisy?

I will play FE10 eventually, but hearing that Ike breaks the game broke any excitement I had, but I will play it eventually and judge it properly. That, and FE10 was freaking expensive at the time, so I had to prioritize my game selection carefully.
The Book 2 thing was 1 incident, which was about 2 months ago.

Let it go.

I brought it up because you said your feelings were hurt. I simply wanted to remind you that you deserve no sympathy.

Because they pertain to FE4 and this argument.

your idea for a new game pertains to FE4

what

I also never mentioned that I wanted FE4 to be re-released using these ideas. I only talked about why the level design is lacking and that certain things that should have been there weren't.

But why talk about hypothetical like that, especially when it leads to arguments like this?

I will play FE10 eventually, but hearing that Ike breaks the game broke any excitement I had, but I will play it eventually and judge it properly. That, and FE10 was freaking expensive at the time, so I had to prioritize my game selection carefully.

That's still prejudging the game, the exact thing that you are accusing me of doing. Apparently, I should be damned to hell for it, so, what about you? You don't want to be a hypocrite, do you?

I brought it up because you said your feelings were hurt. I simply wanted to remind you that you deserve no sympathy.

For one, that "That hurts, Chainey" comment was sarcastic.

Secondly, I deserve no sympathy for disliking FE3? Why don't you just sleep with the damn thing already? Apparently, disliking FE3 is one of the 7 deadly sins, right next to Greed and Gluttony.

Maso Kenshiro.

SHUT UP SHUT UP I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOU.

I'll turn into Yamazaki. Then you can call me a maso.

I could teach you a few things.

Uh...maybe.

*Warlock punch*

I could teach him one thing: Don't touch the stove while it's working. I learned that the hard way.

^^

*Kirby sucks in ganon, then copies power* colon3.gif

Edited by Lux Aeterna

There are like, 40 or 45 or something chapters in the game.

Ike is in like, 13 or 14 of them.

The Ragnell is in like, 4 of them.