• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Teach me how to cook, mister.

Eh...I remembered I offered Fia some lessons first.

I could teach him one thing: Don't touch the stove while it's working. I learned that the hard way.

^^

*Kirby sucks in ganon, then copies power* colon3.gif

>_>

*spikes Kirby in the pit*

your idea for a new game pertains to FE4

what

But why talk about hypothetical like that, especially when it leads to arguments like this?
Alright.

Let's cut the bullshit.

These ideas would apply to a new game, because we obviously can't go back in time and re-release FE4.

But these ideas are about FE4. But why are they about FE4? Because there isn't enough of things like good Mages, and Horseslayers towards Gen 1's endgame. Why are we talking about these? Because these would be things that Sigurd can't completely trivialize, because the subject of like, two things came up that could possibly defeat Sigurd. Why are we talking about how broken Sigurd is? Because everyone rejoicing how broken their favorite games are. Why am I sharing these ideas? Because I'm actually trying to reason with you people and give a good compromise, because if I only talked purely from my own viewpoint, then it would just erupt into a flamewar, but wait, this is a flame war anyway because Marthur can't accept the fact that Sigurd is a much better unit than Ike and I was stupid enough to argue whether Sigurd could solo the game or not.

That's still prejudging the game, the exact thing that you are accusing me of doing. Apparently, I should be damned to hell for it, so, what about you? You don't want to be a hypocrite, do you?
But you know what? If I do play the game, I'm going to actually finish it, and I may actually enjoy it. And I'm not going to bitch and moan after only two chapters how much the game sucks.

The pre-judging only prevented me from getting the game right away. I was very happy that NoA actually included Maniac Mode this time around. I will be more forgiving of their inclusion of Ragnell. Why? Because FEDS solves this issue by actually trying not to make the hardest difficulty pointless, and any reason that it can be made easy is obviously unintentional. That, and how wonderfully done Days of Ruin was done really rekindled faith in IS.

Secondly, I deserve no sympathy for disliking FE3? Why don't you just sleep with the damn thing already? Apparently, disliking FE3 is one of the 7 deadly sins, right next to Greed and Gluttony.
You don't even hate FE3. You only hate whatever two chapters you played and quit on. The two chapters seemingly agreed to be the most hated in Book 2.

Google.

Ohwell.

*googles*

Seaman's suprise seems pretty easy to do.

Salty dumplings looks harder.

Alright.

Let's cut the bullshit.

Calm the fuck down. You are getting riled up over nothing.

These ideas would apply to a new game, because we obviously can't go back in time and re-release FE4.

But these ideas are about FE4. But why are they about FE4? Because there isn't enough of things like good Mages, and Horseslayers towards Gen 1's endgame. Why are we talking about these? Because these would be things that Sigurd can't completely trivialize, because the subject of like, two things came up that could possibly defeat Sigurd.

But why does it matter to you? Yes, Sigurd is broken. Horribly broken, at that.

You seem to think that that's terrible. IS seems to agree. SD is basically your ideal game. The problem here is...?

Why are we talking about how broken Sigurd is? Because everyone rejoicing how broken their favorite games are.

Again, why do you give a damn if we like games that are broken? You want to change everyone's opinion to your own.

Why am I sharing these ideas? Because I'm actually trying to reason with you people and give a good compromise, because if I only talked purely from my own viewpoint, then it would just erupt into a flamewar, but wait, this is a flame war anyway because Marthur can't accept the fact that Sigurd is a much better unit than Ike and I was stupid enough to argue whether Sigurd could solo the game or not.

3003232946_f412af45c9.jpg

That has nothing to even do with why you're sharing your ideas to a bunch of people who obviously don't care about them. If we prefer games that aren't balanced, who are you to say that they suck and should never have exsisted?

But you know what? If I do play the game, I'm going to actually finish it, and I may actually enjoy it. And I'm not going to bitch and moan after only two chapters how much the game sucks.

The pre-judging only prevented me from getting the game right away. I was very happy that NoA actually included Maniac Mode this time around. I will be more forgiving of their inclusion of Ragnell. Why? Because FEDS solves this issue by actually trying not to make the hardest difficulty pointless, and any reason that it can be made easy is obviously unintentional. That, and how wonderfully done Days of Ruin was done really rekindled faith in IS.

You don't even hate FE3. You only hate whatever two chapters you played and quit on. The two chapters seemingly agreed to be the most hated in Book 2.

1 day. Maybe an hour or two of that day.

I'm seriously laughing about how much you are overreacting.

Reading 10+ pages of debate here is painful for me... ;__;

Remember when I bashed FE3?

A public execution is in order for me, great leader.

The thing I find painful is the LOL THIS IS ABUSELAND.

Not all of us abuse. Accept that.

I don't care if the rest of you do abuse. I don't abuse. 'Nuff said.

what the fuck are you talking about