• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to think that that's terrible.
Again, the reason I claim Sigurd is broken is to show that he is better than Ike.

WHAT PART OF THIS DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND.

And what's terrible isn't that he's broken, it's that most of the enemies in the game don't have an answer to him (which is largely why he's broken, but even if they did have these answers, people would still be able to enjoy his stats and 50 kill Silver Sword.)

Again, why do you give a damn if we like games that are broken? You want to change everyone's opinion to your own.

What? For pete's sake, there's a reason why I say to give enemies more options. I never said for Sigurd to be toned down, I'm talking about a way for broken lovers to be pleased while gamers that like a challenge to be pleased to.

You call me out for judging you, but when I talk about a reasonable compromise, you call me out for giving out meaningless game ideas. Make up your freaking mind on what your stance is.

That has nothing to even do with why you're sharing your ideas to a bunch of people who obviously don't care about them. If we prefer games that aren't balanced, who are you to say that they suck and should never have exsisted?
See above. Edited by Chainey

I suggest death penalty, oh leader.

Death penalty...? ;__;

It'll be ok Fia.

It hurts... ;______;

The thing I find painful is the LOL THIS IS ABUSELAND.

Not all of us abuse. Accept that.

I don't care if the rest of you do abuse. I don't abuse. 'Nuff said.

... NoName...

Not everyone in the Abuseland abuses. So?

Do we ever try to make you change your playstyle? Do we ever seriously nag on you because you don't abuse?

And please, if you are going to whine about abuser, do not reply to this post.

You're a masochist. You love it.

If it's about debates, no.

STOP THIS YOU FAGGOTS YOU'RE TEARING US ALL APAAAAAAART ;___________;

YOU ALL NEED TO READ ONANI MASTER KUROSAWA. IT'LL DEFINITELY CALM YOU ALL DOWN.

PLEASE ;___________________;

FOR THE SAKE OF THE FE4 THREAD

Do we ever try to make you change your playstyle? Do we ever seriously nag on you because you don't abuse?

Although you sure changed mine. XD

... NoName...

I'm not. I just recalled reading it earlier this morning in the thread. :|

Trust me, I don't mind the different playstyles, etc.

... NoName...

popcorn.gif

Even moreso in Brawl.

Indeed.

FE9 Ike is similar to Roy.

Roy is weaker than Alan, Lance and Marcus.

Ike is weaker than Titania, Oscar Boyd, Gatrie and Shinon in the first few chapters. Granted, Ike sees more significant progress statistically and becomes awesome earlier compared to Roy but they have a similar early game so to compare Ike with Sigurd is silly. Also this is based on Hard Mode.

FE10 Ike... I forget what this one is like but it's certainly not as broken as people make him out to be. Like Sigurd, his "weak point" is pretty much Magic and in this game and Sleep staves are more common for him than they are for Sigurd. As I've shown, Sigurd has the Leg ring to remedy this. I don't remember Ike having anything for this. Other characters in his army are better, Sigurd's the best in his army until Levin gets Holsety and this isn't until C5.5/6

Ike is overrated. Sigurd or Alm are the most broken Lords in the FE series though I'm leaning towards saying it's Sigurd since Alm doesn't seem to stay as broken as he is in the earlygame.

Can this Ike vs Sigurd shit end already?

Edited by Sirius

Again, the reason I claim Sigurd is broken is to show that he is better than Ike.

WHAT PART OF THIS DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND.

And what's terrible isn't that he's broken, it's that most of the enemies in the game don't have an answer to him.

Marthur stopped arguing that about 30 pages ago.

slowpoke.gif

What? For pete's sake, there's a reason why I say to give enemies more options. I never said for Sigurd to be toned down, I'm talking about a way for broken lovers to be pleased while gamers that like a challenge to be pleased to.

But it doesn't matter. You don't get that. Instead of talking about a new game, you keep bringing up FE4 and how flawed it is. That's not trying to find a compromise for an upcoming game.

You call me out for judging you, but when I talk about a reasonable compromise, you call me out for giving out meaningless game ideas. Make up your freaking mind on what your stance is.

A reasonable compromise to what? You can't seem to make up your mind on what we're talking about!

First, it's FE4. Then, it's Sigurd vs. Ike. Then, it's about how the first conversation was actually about a new game, which makes no sense. Then, it's back to talking about FE4.

What the fuck? Seriously.

Ike is overrated. Sigurd or Alm are the most broken Lords in the FE series though I'm leaning towards saying it's Sigurd since Alm doesn't seem to stay as broken as he is in the earlygame.

I'll vouch for Alm. And though his brokenness does temper later on, he's still a fucking beast.

Your debating makes Fia cry.

Indeed.

She's probably looking for fanart atm though.

>.>

<.<

You're too kind... :wub:

Am not...

Good Fia.

~<3

STOP THIS YOU FAGGOTS YOU'RE TEARING US ALL APAAAAAAART ;___________;

YOU ALL NEED TO READ ONANI MASTER KUROSAWA. IT'LL DEFINITELY CALM YOU ALL DOWN.

PLEASE ;___________________;

FOR THE SAKE OF THE FE4 THREAD

ololol

Although you sure changed mine. XD

xD

No, Chalis changed your mind, not me. : P

popcorn.gif

:awesome:

FE10 Ike... I forget what this one is like but it's certainly not as broken as people make him out to be.

Easily screwable speed. Base not high enough to double everything early on. Crap resistance ( lower than even Boyd IIRC ).

Definite flaws there.

LUCIUS, YOU MIGHT BE THE BEST LOOKING CHARACTER IN THE GAME, BUT GAIN DEF YOU ASSHOLE

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Marthur stopped arguing that about 30 pages ago.
So why pick it up?

Oh yeah, because you felt insulted. All you had to do was ask not to be insulted instead of continuing on with a futile quest.

But it doesn't matter. You don't get that. Instead of talking about a new game, you keep bringing up FE4 and how flawed it is. That's not trying to find a compromise for an upcoming game.
It does matter because it shows I can be open of other people's opinions while still sticking to my own.

You're beginning to make the logic complex, so I'm sticking it at that.

A reasonable compromise to what? You can't seem to make up your mind on what we're talking about!
A reasonable compromise to the opinions people have concerning broken and challenging games.

People, stop arguing.

This isn't a goddamn tier or debate thread. Seriously. Take it easy, both of you - or take it elsewhere.

Take 'em to the bridge!

FE10 Ike... I forget what this one is like but it's certainly not as broken as people make him out to be. Like Sigurd, his "weak point" is pretty much Magic and in this game and Sleep staves are more common for him than they are for Sigurd. As I've shown, Sigurd has the Leg ring to remedy this. I don't remember Ike having anything for this. Other characters in his army are better, Sigurd's the best in his army until Levin gets Holsety and this isn't until C5.5/6

Sages suck in FE10, and Mages are still awfully rare. Ike is pretty much the best person in his army, barring, like, Haar. When Ike gets Ragnell, he's invincible. Also, Sleep Staves are only common in, like, 4-4.

Yeah, he's comparable to Sigurd. I'd give it to Sigurd, but whatever.

People, stop arguing.

This isn't a goddamn tier or debate thread. Seriously. Take it easy, both of you - or take it elsewhere.

THEEND

;______________;

*glomps*