• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

French, usually. English when she's really irritated. But 2008-2009 was 8th grade middle school! And the rivalry is one-sided! She takes it as a challenge and I don't know why! ;____;

For some reason, I don't care for money. O_o Never really needed it. ^^

*pat* Lux has a new girlfriend.

I save money. Moving to a condominium in a few years. Better to plan this now, no?

No.

Sirius lived in New Jersey, and moved to New York. I've always been in New Jersey.

have you ever been to jersey

Oh!

Wow, my memory got gargled up somehwere along line. XD.gif

No. But what could be so bad about it?

*pat* Lux has a new girlfriend.

I save money. Moving to a condominium in a few years. Better to plan this now, no?

;_______; She is irritating as heck. A good person at heart, but she knows not how to shut up. And I just had to mention she was a girl, didn't I? I could have just said "that person." ;_____;

Indeed it is. I already have a plan to guarantee I'll be well off by the time I'm 65. Before that time, I just have to do my best to be middle class, or rich. happy.gif

Edited by Lux Aeterna

First of all... She's not my girlfriend. >_>

Second, if I refuse to show a pic of myself, what in the world makes you think I'd show a pic of someone else? XD

I know. But it might work.

You are looping with Fia. Anything goes in a place like this. I said anything goes but don't blink you might miss.

I know. But it might work.

You are looping with Fia. Anything goes in a place like this. I said anything goes but don't blink you might miss.

I'd prefer it didn't. >_> The person I have my eyes set on is cities away from me. ;____; I haven't seen her in a month. *cries*

Point of information: I blink about 5 times less than the average human being. Or something close to that, anyway.

I'd prefer it didn't. >_> The person I have my eyes set on is cities away from me. ;____; I haven't seen her in a month. *cries*

Point of information: I blink about 5 times less than the average human being. Or something close to that, anyway.

AAAAAAWWWWW. Though the same happens to me, but w/e

It was a The Killers song, how could you ruin that reference with some creepy shit

AAAAAAWWWWW. Though the same happens to me, but w/e

It was a The Killers song, how could you ruin that reference with some creepy shit

Also, she has feelings for my best friend, and he likes her back. Don't know how she feels about me, but at least we manage to chat often through messaging. ^^ But yeah, life is unfair sometimes, ain't it? sad.gif

Buddy, I have ruined many references in my time. XD .gif" />

just one example

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Also, she has feelings for my best friend, and he likes her back. Don't know how she feels about me, but at least we manage to chat often through messaging. ^^ But yeah, life is unfair sometimes, ain't it? :(

Buddy, I have ruined many references in my time. XD

Awshit.Life's a piece of shit, when you look at it.

NO, really?

Some people think I will be. But I deny all charges!

Of course not! Lux is a special breed. not as not as as easily killed as Nini is.

Oh and Ninji X Chainey.

When it's not Ninji X Lux of course.

Ninji x Chainey? It might take some time getting used to getting adjusted to this.

Quite so. :awesome:

Awshit.Life's a piece of shit, when you look at it.

Not the way I look at it. I tend to be optomistic. : D Hey, she and I could go to the same school someday, and maybe end up together. ^^ Unlikely? Very. Possible? Chances are slim, but it can happen. ^^

Of course not! Lux is a special breed. not as not as as easily killed as Nini is.

Err... What? XD.gif

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Not the way I look at it. I tend to be optomistic. : D Hey, she and I could go to the same school someday, and maybe end up together. ^^ Unlikely? Very. Possible. Chances are slim, but it can happen. ^^

I like your optimism. BUT YOU RUINED A MONTY PYTHON REFEREEEEENCE