• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly.

Also TheEnd, my first Unique was Wirt's Skull (a shrunken head ), and I was still in the Cold Plains ( like level 5-6 ).

Was playing a Necromancer as well, so he definitely did enjoy that Gold+Magic find.

I believe I got the shield in Cold Plains (possibly before), and the set in the cave there.

It was kind of interesting... first I found the shield (which had rather high stat bonuses) and storaged it because I was using an Amazon (and was doing well with a bow). Then I rushed to the second level of Cold Plains' cave in order to check out the chest, and was surprised to find a bunch of Black Rogues who were simply far above the other monsters in the area.

So I went back and, when clearing the first level of the mini-dungeon, a champion/unique/don't remember dropped that entire berserker set.

I never expected to Fend-spam with an axe. I just wish undeads weren't immune to life/mana leeching, but.

Do you abuse, y/n

N.

Well, most of the time. see ther was this one time where I abused to no end in FE4 and another time in FE7. But other than that, N.

I believe I got the shield in Cold Plains (possibly before), and the set in the cave there.

It was kind of interesting... first I found the shield (which had rather high stat bonuses) and storaged it because I was using an Amazon (and was doing well with a bow). Then I rushed to the second level of Cold Plains' cave in order to check out the chest, and was surprised to find a bunch of Black Rogues who were simply far above the other monsters in the area.

So I went back and, when clearing the first level of the mini-dungeon, a champion/unique/don't remember dropped that entire berserker set.

I never expected to Fend-spam with an axe. I just wish undeads weren't immune to life/mana leeching, but.

Zon, eh? Not a fan of those.

Not sure if enemy stats changed, but I think you can drain zombies. Skeletons are out though. You might want to consider getting Life Tap since it gives 50% leech no matter what ( which is pretty much why Smiters were this good in Vanilla since they couldn't even drain otherwise ).

Some skills did change so that they can be used with multiple weapons and such. The Zon definitely isn't Spear/Javelin/Bow/Crossbow only now.

Zon, eh? Not a fan of those.

I was thinking of playing an archer or something... I know, Paladins get bow skills in ES, but I wanted to use another class for a change... and then, instead of a Zealot Paladin... you know. The fact you can't really plan a single play Diablo game never ceases to amuse me.

Not sure if enemy stats changed, but I think you can drain zombies. Skeletons are out though. You might want to consider getting Life Tap since it gives 50% leech no matter what ( which is pretty much why Smiters were this good in Vanilla since they couldn't even drain otherwise ).

There's also the mana issue, though... well, I'll start worrying about it when I start getting raped again. For now, I'll just enjoy my melee Holsety steamrolling.

Some skills did change so that they can be used with multiple weapons and such. The Zon definitely isn't Spear/Javelin/Bow/Crossbow only now.

Yeah, I saw.

I was thinking of playing an archer or something... I know, Paladins get bow skills in ES, but I wanted to use another class for a change... and then, instead of a Zealot Paladin... you know. The fact you can't really plan a single play Diablo game never ceases to amuse me.

There's also the mana issue, though... well, I'll start worrying about it when I start getting raped again. For now, I'll just enjoy my melee Holsety steamrolling.

Yeah, I saw.

True enough. I started with a Necrosummoner until I realized he was way too defensive ( though very effective by just spamming life tap ). I decided to go for a Druid with the Creeping Doom skill and the results were just...woah. Magic damage Charged Bolt type spell that stuns a whole field of enemies ( Cows are likely one of my favorite example due to the open field type of map ) AND does good damage? Awesome. A bit costly on Mana but there's a Runeword armor that gives Meditation.

Good TheEnd. For my next character I'm thinking of a Lightning Sorc (named Fia just for the IshtarRP) or an undecided Barbarian between Whirlwind and Frenzy.

On top of that, a few skills have been cloned. Dance of Death on your Zon is basically like Whirlwind, while the Necromancer has his own version of Fend and the Sorceress has her own Zeal wannabe.

I never got through hell mode in D2... (is that even possible to get through by yourself?) and the game likes to have errors on the fight against the three barbarians in the expansion.

(is that even possible to get through by yourself?)

I did it several times.

Granted, it was on battle.net and I did give myself some items for it ( Sweet, sweet Enigma ), but I rarely play with others and I never get rushed.

Edited by Dio

I never got through hell mode in D2... (is that even possible to get through by yourself?) and the game likes to have errors on the fight against the three barbarians in the expansion.

I didn't have enough patience to do Nightmare, actually. Screw death penalties in single player.

True enough. I started with a Necrosummoner until I realized he was way too defensive ( though very effective by just spamming life tap ). I decided to go for a Druid with the Creeping Doom skill and the results were just...woah. Magic damage Charged Bolt type spell that stuns a whole field of enemies ( Cows are likely one of my favorite example due to the open field type of map ) AND does good damage? Awesome. A bit costly on Mana but there's a Runeword armor that gives Meditation.

I prefer physical characters, personally. So, if I were to play as a Druid, chances are I'd make him a shapechanger and call him Kevin.

On top of that, a few skills have been cloned. Dance of Death on your Zon is basically like Whirlwind, while the Necromancer has his own version of Fend and the Sorceress has her own Zeal wannabe.

Fanatic Swing lol what

I didn't have enough patience to do Nightmare, actually. Screw death penalties in single player.

I prefer physical characters, personally. So, if I were to play as a Druid, chances are I'd make him a shapechanger and call him Kevin.

Fanatic Swing lol what

You only lose gold you hold on your character, not in your chest. I don't think you even lose experience even if the message is still there.

Hmm...I think you'll love Charged Claws, unless you want to stick with the good old Fury.

Less physical damage, added Fire damage, synergies with Enchant. Can't be that bad.

You only lose gold you hold on your character, not in your chest. I don't think you even lose experience even if the message is still there.

Also potions, if your inventory is full (mine usually was). Even if it isn't a lot, fuck that.

Hmm...I think you'll love Charged Claws, unless you want to stick with the good old Fury.

I never actually played past Level 12 with a non-Paladin class, this zon run excluded.

Less physical damage, added Fire damage, synergies with Enchant. Can't be that bad.

Battle maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

Now I kind of want to make one

Also potions, if your inventory is full (mine usually was). Even if it isn't a lot, fuck that.

I never actually played past Level 12 with a non-Paladin class, this zon run excluded.

Battle maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

Now I kind of want to make one

True.

I rarely touch anything not a magician. I tried one Barbarian up to level 30ish and a Smiter Paladin up to 85 or so.

Eh sure why not. Enchant always helps your allies and there's even a nice unique Wand giving you skeleton skills. I think you could also try things like 2 Holy Fires/Shocks/Freezes since IIRC the levels of the spells stacks AND are boosted by the mastery of X element.

EDIT: TF2 with friends. BBL.

Edited by Dio