Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I think someone's a spy to know the fandom so well. :awesome:

Indeed. :awesome:

Marth - First known to the world after appearing in Super Smash Bros Melee. Famous for not wearing pants until 2001 and being the most androgynous lord of the group. He's royalty, has blue hair, wields swords, and can't promote. EVAR.
In the case of classic games, such as FE1 being released as Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for the DS, every name (except Marth) was changed, resulting in an endless wave of fantard tears. Now, no fan of Fire Emblem wants to see their precious Genealogy of the Holy War translated.

These two make me lol'd, hard.

Though I still think that Selis > Marth in the term of most androgynous lord. But Arthur totally outclass them both inside-out.

Oh lolwow Kaito.

xD

Indeed. :awesome:

These two make me lol'd, hard.

Though I still think that Selis > Marth in the term of most androgynous lord. But Arthur totally outclass them both inside-out.

xD

I wonder who it is. :awesome:

I'm surprised they didn't say anything about Celice's femininity though. XDXDXD

I lol'd so hard reading those. The paragraphs just above that last one I really loved.

As soon as it was first heard that Fire Emblem would be venturing outside of Japan with its next release, fans of Marth and Roy creamed their pants in excitement, especially since the two Lord characters appeared to resemble Marth and Roy. This is why every time a new game is announced, there's always some dumbfuck asking "hai gaiz, are marth and roy in dis gaem?". How they confused the bulky Hector for a pansy like Marth can only be explained by the blue hair (see the list of Lords above). When Fire Emblem came to the GBA, it was the best thing to happen to the Western world, but it slowly and steadily declined in popularity, the last high point being the Gamecube game. Since then, some argue that the reason is because it has exactly the same play style every time. Keep in mind that you never hear this complaint about Advance Wars or Super Robot Wars. By the time Marth finally had a game in English, nobody gave a shit because nobody outside of Yaoi fangirls (who don't have much ammo since the most recent game lacks support conversations) and hardcore FE players liked Fire Emblem any more.

Whenever a new game comes out, fans will constantly argue over the names of the characters from the upcoming games based on their Japanese name. In order to epically troll the weeaboos, Nintendo of America decides to create some lulz by making the characters' English names either completely different (Brad/Vlad from FE10 became Aran), or only just slightly different but still the same name (Jeigan from Fire Emblem 11 became Jagen), both of which piss the fans off greatly. They often retaliate by bitching constantly or by being elitist pricks and continue to refer to them by their Japanese names.

Edited by Asaa

I wonder who it is. :awesome:

I'm surprised they didn't say anything about Celice's femininity though. XDXDXD

I lol'd so hard reading those. The paragraphs just above that last one I really loved.

Me too. :awesome:

Indeed. They also said that Ike is the first Lord capable of holding himself alone, what happened to Siggy? You know you agree. 8DDD

olololol

Me too. :awesome:

Indeed. They also said that Ike is the first Lord capable of holding himself alone, what happened to Siggy? You know you agree. 8DDD

olololol

They called Siggy cheap :awesome:Indeed, but I also have to agree with 'He's almost like...Bridget's older brother or something...'

6. If the bad king was not the final boss, then they go kill the final boss, with the aid of a dragon, giant monster, or some god.

lololo

Multitasking is fun~

Yes~

They called Siggy cheap :awesome:Indeed, but I also have to agree with 'He's almost like...Bridget's older brother or something...'

lololo

Ah... :awesome:lol

8DDDD

This is annoying... :<

Fast reply isn't as fast as it used to be. : (

Also, I finally discovered the 'enable emoticons' check box.

Curse quick edit. Turns out, I like spaced smilies anyway.

Edited by Asaa

Oh good, I'm not going crazy. The site is.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I should be saying that :mellow: I'll post a pic instead.

wry.gif

This is annoying... :<

Workable around, but yes.

Edited by Dio