Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

He's the same person too.

Any progress on Eastern Sun?

Basically finished Act 1 with that Amazon (didn't do that new dungeon near the monastery yet though, since it raped me hard when I entered there - yeah, I know, you aren't supposed to do it before finishing the difficulty >_>;), and then...

Screenshot004.jpg

Spending stat points is for the weak.

Basically finished Act 1 with that Amazon (didn't do that new dungeon near the monastery yet though, since it raped me hard when I entered there - yeah, I know, you aren't supposed to do it before finishing the difficulty >_>;), and then...

Screenshot004.jpg

Spending stat points is for the weak.

Once you have decent spells/skills, go ahead. It's actually one of the most annoying areas since the Shamans can actually freeze your minions ( Though I speak for Necros and Druids. Barbs could care less ). He's going to use what? Frenzy?

Not bad. There's an actual Time Stop spell for the Sorceress. You might want to check it out. I even have "The Guardian of Time", a Unique Elite Armor that casts that when struck. Funnily enough, it's in the lightning tree but it uses a cold effect.

Edited by Dio

Once you have decent spells/skills, go ahead. It's actually one of the most annoying areas since the Shamans can actually freeze your minions ( Though I speak for Necros and Druids. Barbs could care less ). He's going to use what? Frenzy?

Yes, that's the plan.

I like bashing people that way. Also, delicious /players.

Not bad. There's an actual Time Stop spell for the Sorceress. You might want to check it out. I even have "The Guardian of Time", a Unique Elite Armor that casts that when struck. Funnily enough, it's in the lightning tree but it uses a cold effect.

Yeah, I saw the Time Stop spell there. But Sorceress, female, etc.

Yes, that's the plan.

I like bashing people that way. Also, delicious /players.

Yeah, I saw the Time Stop spell there. But Sorceress, female, etc.

Sweet, Frenzy's awesome. Definitely. You might even consider wielding knuckles to fit more with Za Warudo.

A few items have it on CtC %. The Eye of the Beholder Amulet also gives it as an oskill, so you might consider it.

Sweet, Frenzy's awesome. Definitely. You might even consider wielding knuckles to fit more with Za Warudo.

A few items have it on CtC %. The Eye of the Beholder Amulet also gives it as an oskill, so you might consider it.

Diablo, though. I can never know if I'll get decent knuckles, and I'm not too fond of gambling.

I'm just wondering what's the system requirements for Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2...

Same here (although I don't care about Starcraft).

They said that the sys reqs won't be high... hopefully their parameters aren't screwed up. I was always amazed at how low Diablo 1's requirements were.

Diablo, though. I can never know if I'll get decent knuckles, and I'm not too fond of gambling.

None of the Unique knuckles look spectacular, though with all the customization you can do, even the basic Unique knuckle can become awesome ( since they have a lower level req, they accept more buffs from forging and such ).

=o?

Want (to pirate it). ;__;

None of the Unique knuckles look spectacular, though with all the customization you can do, even the basic Unique knuckle can become awesome ( since they have a lower level req, they accept more buffs from forging and such ).

I always hesitate before customizing weapons, though... that feeling that something more awesome will pop up right after I do it, you know.

Hmm, 3 mace and spiked club coupons... will look at them after I rape Blood Raven.

I always hesitate before customizing weapons, though... that feeling that something more awesome will pop up right after I do it, you know.

Hmm, 3 mace and spiked club coupons... will look at them after I rape Blood Raven.

You're still early in the game. I know I still have a ton of organs, Dragon Stones and other forging junk in my chest.

Cube 3 of the same for an old unique item with 2 sockets. Rings and amulets get +1 all skills instead of sockets. You'd get Crushflange from the mace one at least, which is nice.

You're still early in the game. I know I still have a ton of organs, Dragon Stones and other forging junk in my chest.

I can see myself collecting hundreds of organs, etc. if I don't stop and do something about them. >_>

Cube 3 of the same for an old unique item with 2 sockets. Rings and amulets get +1 all skills instead of sockets. You'd get Crushflange from the mace one at least, which is nice.

I know, I've already gotten a couple items out of those. >_> Like my current off-hand axe, Deathspade. (To be honest, I decided to start another game to get more of those tickets - while raising a new character.)

Fia did this to me.

She has that effect on people. TheEnd originally came here to troll.

D:

What? Me? How?

I can see myself collecting hundreds of organs, etc. if I don't stop and do something about them. >_>

I know, I've already gotten a couple items out of those. >_> Like my current off-hand axe, Deathspade. (To be honest, I decided to start another game to get more of those tickets - while raising a new character.)

I just used my shitload of hearts ( you get so much of them in the last optional dungeon ) to add life to my mercenary. Completely tinkered, he should have a bonus of +200 base life, which is finally boosted by Oak Sage and Battle Orders.

The more the better, I guess, though I prefer to make Wild Cards out of them if I know the item isn't that good. I know I have 2 Gull daggers and a Tarnhelm for excellent early MF%.

*pat*

How was the fanart hunt? :P

Not much. Too scared to touch Miku tag, I haven't check it like for a week....