FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hey people.

Entering Stony Field at level 18... ah, the wonders of /players 8.

Damn. I know I don't play on /players 8 but I get there at level...10-12ish. Though I know if your level is too high you'll get less bonuses from skill quests since they seem to reward double unless you're overlevelled. Entering Nightmare at level 70 something was a bad idea.

Huh?

Also, since I have a short attention span, there's a 95% chance that I'll create another character once I finish Act 1 with this Barbarian.

And I seriously need to organize my stash... I don't know why I'm still using the personal stashes at all, at this point. >_>;

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not it. I can handle the spiciest foods and be no worse for wear, but I get nauseous whenever I eat too much sugar. I nearly puked after I ate a few slices of birthday cake. :mellow:

One and a half, maybe two.

Wow. Very similar to my brother in that regard.

Best:Athos. Fuck all those silly legendary weapons,fear 30mag LUNA.

The hell is this?

The truth. I mean, Athos has 30 mag, so he does 30 dmg per hit while using Luna, aaaand has a pretty nice crit bonus with it.

He fails to double several of the bosses in the final chapter... I think he only doubles 2 or 3 of them.

What enemy is Sety not doubling? What enemy is Sety not hitting with a critical upon pursuit? Here's what his critical is like.

30 (from Holsety) + 40 (Maxed SKL + Holsety SKL bonus) = 70.

There is absolutely no way in hell that Athos >>> Sety. You're either joking, being a bad troll or have gone insane.

Edited by Sirius

There is absolutely no way in hell that Athos >>> Sety.

Actually it's capped at 25 on first hit. He does have a PCC of 3 ( like he needed it ).

Edited by Dio

He fails to double several of the bosses in the final chapter... I think he only doubles 2 or 3 of them.

What enemy is Sety not doubling? What enemy is Sety not hitting with a critical upon pursuit? Here's what his critical is like.

There is absolutely no way in hell that Athos >>> Sety. You're either joking, being a bad troll or have gone insane.

Right. I agree.

There is absolutely no way in hell that Athos >>> Sety.

Actually it's capped at 25 on first hit. He does have a PCC of 3 ( like he needed it ).

Thus why I said:

What enemy is Sety not hitting with a critical upon pursuit?

Thus why I said:

Does he even need it? 47 MT is enough to kill things from Dark Mages to Berserkers in a single hit, and it's growing/can be made better with purple square/M UP.

Sety's just too win.

EDIT: Fuck I thought Holsety still had 30 MT...37 is still good enough >_>

Edited by Dio

Stop posting.

Oh wise one, explain why the fuck everybody is mad.

I mean, sure Sety is the cheapest motherfucker walking on Earth, but godammit, you do just fine without him on FE5, and Athos has a worse boss to confront. I mean, bosses.

I mean, sure Sety is the cheapest motherfucker walking on Earth, but godammit, you do just fine without him on FE5, and Athos has a worse boss to confront. I mean, bosses.

Trained people with actual supports, easier game in general, Canas says hi and yoink for Luna'd Dragon, etc.

Besides, can Athos dance to himself? No. Can he recieve a free + 10 mag boost only by wlking on purple floors of awesome? No. Is he easier to kill? Hell yes.

Edited by Dio

I still dunno why everybody snapped. And when I said Athos>Sety I was referring to the archetype.

They're both part of the same archetype. The poll asks for best among them. Your vote lacks sense.

Trained people with actual supports, easier game in general, Canas says hi and yoink for Luna'd Dragon, etc.

Besides, can Athos dance to himself? No. Can he recieve a free + 10 mag boost only by wlking on purple floors of awesome? No. Is he easier to kill? Hell yes.

+10 support to Asvel, Karin and Machua is nice too.

Edited by Sirius

FE5 is pretty much as easy, when Sety is doing his Gatoh function.

I still dunno why everybody snapped. And when I said Athos>Sety I was referring to the archetype.

They're both part of the same archetype. The poll asks for best among them. Your vote lacks sense.

Best archetype archetype =/= best unit.

I mean, I could vote for best Jeigan saying it's Jeigan, but when in truth Marcus is a better unit.

Edited by Rei of Nanto

Best archetype archetype =/= best unit.

I mean, I could vote for best Jeigan saying it's Jeigan, but when in truth Marcus is a better unit.

Best Gato as in Best unit in the Gato archetype. By your logic we should just name the person with the exact name of the archetype and not even have a poll.

Hmm...Which sword should Ayra go for in Binary? Hero sword or the one Lex gives her?

Hero Sword if you want pure offense... King Sword if you want Charisma.

Notes: The King Sword doesn't have a hero effect in Binary; and you can buy the weapon you didn't choose in Ch. 9/10 iirc.

WHATS GOING ON UP IN THIS THREAD? :awesome:

Maids. Thousands of them.

Best Gato as in Best unit in the Gato archetype. By your logic we should just name the person with the exact name of the archetype and not even have a poll.

Because sure, Gatoh is getting so many "Best" votes.

Hero Sword if you want pure offense... King Sword if you want Charisma.

Notes: The King Sword doesn't have a hero effect in Binary; and you can buy the weapon you didn't choose in Ch. 9/10 iirc.

10. I wondered where that thing went, but I do prefer the King Sword anyway. Kinda like adding a leadership to people around Sigurd.