FE4 THREAD

Fia

1. And Sety isn't to the people of Silesia and Jugdral in the years to come? He's named after the freaking crusader, everyone alive at the time of FE4 and FE5 figured he would be a hero.

2. And just a while ago I proved the same for Sety as well as the fact that he actually contributed more in his game than Athos did in his.

But....awfuckthisshit

You lost the game, sir. :(

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost both, the "debate" and The Game(or was this one over?)

Toki is officially the Jesus of Ass-kicking. YOU CANNOT DENY IT ANY LONGER! THE JESUS BEAM PWNS ALL!

Who has been denying it?

I lost both, the "debate" and The Game(or was this one over?)

Toki is officially the Jesus of Ass-kicking. YOU CANNOT DENY IT ANY LONGER! THE JESUS BEAM PWNS ALL!

Who has been denying it?

...So you really think Yuda is Boy George?

What I wonder is why you even kept going, you agreed with the unit comparison between the 2 so why exactly would you still think otherwise?

DETERMINATION

What I wonder is why you even kept going, you agreed with the unit comparison between the 2 so why exactly would you still think otherwise?

DETERMINATION

Yeah, well, this isn't a super robot show. Pure Determination will not conquer all.

Gah, Sara, gah.

;-;

Now, I'm stuck with Musashi.

And just what is the problem with that? Have I not treated you with kindness? Did I not stick up for you when no one else would?

Besides, I gave you the rest of the day off. Go frolic in the fields or whatever it is you maids do when you're not working.

And just what is the problem with that? Have I not treated you with kindness? Did I not stick up for you when no one else would?

Besides, I gave you the rest of the day off. Go frolic in the fields or whatever it is you maids do when you're not working.

You aren't Sara.

Well hello there, Fia.

Musashi~

That's my cue to leave. Night.

Night.

And actually I have to go soon. Class.

Old news.

=o

Fia~

=o

Edited by TheEnd

Hi Fia!

Hi, BLS~

Master is kind. =o

Gossiping~

You aren't Sara.

In that case, you 're free to leave. But just keep in mind that if you do leave, the others will be free to do whatever they want with you. Whatever they want.

Musashi~

Fia~

Awww.... :(

In that case, you 're free to leave. But just keep in mind that if you do leave, the others will be free to do whatever they want with you. Whatever they want.

You can't hold that against me, you lazy freeloader. As long as this is my avatar and my gender is set to female, I'm immune to anything and everything.

You can't hold that against me, you lazy freeloader. As long as this is my avatar and my gender is set to female, I'm immune to anything and everything.

Except sexual discrimination.