• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The sad part is that he's not even exaggerating this part either. He actually put some junction into his Mag stat to make the number of magic spells drawn larger. This is like, really early in the game so he probably wasn't able to max out the draw count, which is only 9.

I know there are better ways of getting drawn spells, but this is how the game seriously intended to be the main way, and most people don't figure out the fastest ways until after they've already wasted much time.

When playing Capcom vs. SNK 2, I found something that would've made a good Homo Genius: A history of gay invetors. I was Athena and I was fighting M. Bison. At the end of the match, I used one of Athena's supers and missed Bison. Next, during the super, M. Bison used the special attack where he flys into the air and hits his opponent with his arm and killed me, resulting in a FINEST KO!

Because Lara sucks...!

:3

But I gave her some favortism earlier, and as it turns out on my playthrough, she dies in two hits from them whereas Lifis gets one-shotted by one.

Damn typo.

Edited by White Luster Soldier