• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Now all we need is manly, major blagi blood staff user.

Shouldn't to be hard.

Such a thing does not exist.

Claude is manly.

Manly enough to top Azel.

And anything tops Azel.

Now all we need is manly, major blagi blood staff user.

Shouldn't to be hard.

Such a thing does not exist.

Claude is manly.

Manly enough to top Azel.

And anything tops Azel.

Like father, like son.

After rushing past the initial guards, wait by the wall with Eyvel and Nanna camping the door, and let the Mages come. Asvel can drink the pure water and annihilate the Mages with ease and his underleveled self will gain quite a bit of EXP from it. Then have Asvel kill promoted units not named Galzus.

I'm guessing only opening the door or capturing Mareeta will trigger Eyvel getting stoned.

Edited by Rody

After rushing past the initial guards, wait by the wall with Eyvel and Nanna camping the door, and let the Mages come. Asvel can drink the pure water and annihilate the Mages with ease and his underleveled self will gain quite a bit of EXP from it. Then have Asvel kill promoted units not named Galzus.

I'm guessing only opening the door or capturing Mareeta will trigger Eyvel getting stoned.

That's what I always do.

I assume it's the best non-ranked strat then. The only thing that made it inefficent was me being an idiot and attempting to kill Galzus without realizing.

Did you think about stealing a book or two for yourself?

Edited by Dio

In chapter 11x, I'd advise you to steal the 2 wind tomes from the mages near the throne.

I'm in chapter 15 atm and am thinking of stealing 2 Sleep Swords for some capturing time. Got Master Axe, Master Lance and Tornado from Chapter 14 :P

Wish the future Barons didn't have 20 BLD so I could nab some Blizzards.

Edited by Sirius

Yes. Some Mages attacked characters not named Asvel (or rather specifically named Rifis), so I disabled them.

Most excellent then.

Getting A fire on Asvel at least gives you a decent Meteor user since no one except Miranda excels at Fire magic. Should be pretty helpful in instances such as chapter 18.

Wish the future Barons didn't have 20 BLD so I could nab some Blizzards.

Ever thought about training Tina?

E rank in staves makes it difficult >_< . I'll give her the Heim scroll before a level up to get her MAG at least high enough so she can steal Coen's Berserk Staff after M up.

I'm planning on getting a few sleep staves, 2 sleep swords and as many Blizzards as possible. Sleep is rather broken in this game O_o

Edited by Sirius

I managed to get Asvel's fire rank to B but I ran out of fire tomes. Wish I didn't sell those Elfires =\

Last time, I didn't care about collecting basic fire tomes.

Result: D ranks all around after Fire stopped being sold. ~_~

E rank in staves makes it difficult >_< . I'll give her the Heim scroll before a level up to get her MAG at least high enough so she can steal Coen's Berserk Staff after M up.

I'm planning on getting a few sleep staves, 2 sleep swords and as many Blizzards as possible. Sleep is rather broken in this game O_o

All statuses are.

Unlock/Thief + Terrible base accuracy = 8D