FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'm amazed she completely ignores the fact that Julius attempted to kill her...but I suppose it's nothing new anyway...*gasp* you guys are getting predictable now <_<

I forgive Lex, not Yurius. :mellow:

So what's wrong if we are getting predictable? We did this for our own amusement, not to entertain you. No offense.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Fia.

^____________________^

He had a secret gay relationship while he was married to Edin in your crazy mind or what?

With Jamka right? That's why he is hot.

She didn't ignore the Silence spell, at least.

Hur?

Beld's aiming with Stone sucks, that's why.

Stone spell has 100 accuracy. ;-;

Ehem..

What? There's nothing wrong with Midir. At least he doubles stuff unlike you. ;)

Not that I need to double things, 1 hit and it's 45 to 3 HP.

And that's with a Steel Axe. =p

<turno> I want to fuck Michelle's brains out with my huge fucking cock, over and over again .. and then her sister can come and join us too.

<Seeker> Err turno, your mom reads the quotes on bash.org?

<turno> I'll fucking KILL YOU! !

<Seeker> Your mom does work for the church ? If she reads what you just said she'd be pretty angry right?

<turno> Dude you have no fucking clue, don't seriously... you'd be ruining my life.

<Seeker> Don't worry, I won't post it.

[Privmsg] <Seeker> Hey dude, I'm gonna paste something - will you post it on bash.org?

[Privmsg] <opiate> the turno thing? haha you fucking bastard!!

[Privmsg] <Seeker> hehe his mom's gonna fucking kill him, drag him to that church they go to and get the priest to sodomise him.

[Privmsg] <opiate> yeah and then he's gonna come fucking kill us, still I reckon it's worth it;)

[Privmsg] <turno> You're not gonna post it are you ? Please don't .. I'm begging you.

[Privmsg] <Seeker> I'm not gonna post it:) and even if I did she'd never know that your nick turno was her son Michael Savu .

[Privmsg] <turno> *phew* spose you have a point

What does this have to do with Celice kicking your ass with Tyrfing?

I forgive Lex, not Yurius. :mellow:

So what's wrong if we are getting predictable? We did this for our own amusement, not to entertain you. No offense.

I know, I was just commenting on your interesting ignorance lol, oh well, carry on <3 -you're almost over 9,000 posts in this topic, oh the suspense...-

Not that I need to double things, 1 hit and it's 45 to 3 HP.

And that's with a Steel Axe. =p

And let's not forget that Midir can sometimes hit things a total of four times before getting tired of shit? ;)

What? There's nothing wrong with Midir. At least he doubles stuff unlike you. ;)

If somebody can find me a Midir related signature, sure. Meanwhile, level up my Brawl Card! ;)

XD

Mideel signature huh? Let me see if I can make one or not...

And let's not forget that Midir can sometimes hit things a total of four times before getting tired of shit? ;)

And let's not forget my Hero Axe, which I get on my first chapter, covering one weakness of mine?

This is FE 4, it's not permanent.

But I have Rewarp Staff here... >_>

I know, I was just commenting on your interesting ignorance lol, oh well, carry on <3 -you're almost over 9,000 posts in this topic, oh the suspense...-

XD

This thread still need 400+ posts to go.

This is extremely wrong. Stone has 100 hit and Beldo has 19 skill and 12 luck. It's very accurate. He has 165 hit. He's actually more accurate than Mareeta and stuff.
Stone spell has 100 accuracy. ;-;

RNG HAPPENS XD

She's finally serious. I never thought I'd live to see the day.

JAMKA, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, HOW COULD YOU DISSAPOINT ME LIKE THIS!

HIS TARGET IS MIDEEL RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING! HE ONLY USE EDIN AS A STEPPING STONE!

RNG HAPPENS XD

XD

She's finally serious. I never thought I'd live to see the day.

I think I had showed you my serious side before. 8/

HIS TARGET IS MIDEEL RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING! HE ONLY USE EDIN AS A STEPPING STONE!

ALSO, WHY YOU TOLD ME THAT, NOW I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE. DAAAAAAAAAAMN, ONE OF THE FIRST GUYS IN THE GAME I THOUGHT WAS A BADASS

Levin used you to get to Sigurd.

Levin needs no one as a stepping stone, remember

Edited by Lex