• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Sirius, what's that espheric shit supposed to be.

I dunno, I didn't get far in the game. I constantly end up leaving some games off for later to play others. Like Ys 3 for example... I really should get back to that one.

It shoots black shit non-stop, and when I hit it, I LAUNCHES INVINCIBLE SHIT.

Even though I've only read Chapter 2 of D. Gray Man and never touched it ever again, I think the Millenium Earl is a pretty cool guy. Eh makes those zombie things and doesn't afraid of anything.

Kanda is better.

Mommy Kanda~ *triple shots*

I have no idea who those people are. 8D

Cross = A womanizing, drunkard bastard who slaved his student to pay up his debt.

Kanda = An antisocial, idiot bastard with foul mouth and temper.

Sirius, what's that espheric shit supposed to be.

I dunno, I didn't get far in the game. I constantly end up leaving some games off for later to play others. Like Ys 3 for example... I really should get back to that one.

It shoots black shit non-stop, and when I hit it, I LAUNCHES INVINCIBLE SHIT.

Haven't gotten there.

Cross = A womanizing, drunkard bastard who slaved his student to pay up his debt.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN CHARACTERS LIKE THAT BEFOOOOOOORE.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN CHARACTERS LIKE THAT BEFOOOOOOORE.

Oh. And the main character, Allen Walker, is a cursed child with martyr complex.

Be gentle.

I will try. :(

No need to. : >

Okay. 8D

Also, all this talk about 'Overratedness' in a certain thread reminds me of something...

Other members of the fandom often partake in character debates, during which they host intelligent discussions about the usefulness and tier-position of their favorite characters, and often feel that they are superior to the rest of the fandom. Some argue that tier-positioning are most used on games that are actually played on tournaments, like Brawl or Pokémon. Fire Emblem is not the case, so it's up to you to decide if a Single Player Game Tier List Debate is actually relevant.

Oh. And the main character, Allen Walker, is a cursed child with martyr complex.

LE GASP, SUCH ORIGINALITY IT BRINGS TEARS OF JOY.

Also, all this talk about 'Overratedness' in a certain thread reminds me of something...

Other members of the fandom often partake in character debates, during which they host intelligent discussions about the usefulness and tier-position of their favorite characters, and often feel that they are superior to the rest of the fandom. Some argue that tier-positioning are most used on games that are actually played on tournaments, like Brawl or Pokémon. Fire Emblem is not the case, so it's up to you to decide if a Single Player Game Tier List Debate is actually relevant.

Meh, tier list. >_>

LE GASP, SUCH ORIGINALITY IT BRINGS TEARS OF JOY.

Glad to hear it~

Glad to hear it~

To be fair, the only character that partially surprised me on this summary was Cross.

Expected.

Glad to hear it~

To be fair, the only character that partially surprised me on this summary was Cross.

Expected.

Indeed.Also, Fia, watch/read Hokuto no Ken.