FE4 THREAD

Fia

Does it count if mine wouldn't technically be a guess?

Depends if you read the manga.Or watched the anime.

Oh, there's an anime? :newyears:

It's regarded as way inferior. I mean, the manga was like art-style when it came to the "fatalities", and the anime is a rush.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're saying it varies to the individual, so I have to play it to decide how I like it?

Yeah... I would have liked it if the could let you walk with the arrow keys and such. :/

Is it shorter than the LoZ: Oracle games? If you've played them, that is.

Yep.

The Oracle series... if you count both of them, possibly no, but I don't quite remember. It's been a while since I've played the game...

Yahtzee's critic on Phantom Hourglass.

There is some language.

The actual critic that applies goes to the Ocean Temple's repetitiveness, which is actually pretty good if that's all he has to say about it.

Does it break any rules? 8D

I think it might.

Edited by Chalis

Kuroi Sabato is nightmare fuel incarnated.

*Coughs and points to %80 of Supernatural's darker material*

You want to know why I'm saying that?

YES.

Mind you, I'm the guy who purposly has his sanity drained while playing Eternal Darkness just so I can get the nightmare fuel unleaded.

YES.

Mind you, I'm the guy who purposly has his sanity drained while playing Eternal Darkness just so I can get the nightmare fuel unleaded.

He appreciated eternal beauty. A lot.

So he simply

did a taxidermy of his wife's and another woman's heads on his shoulders. IT'S FUCKING HORRIBLE.

YES.

He appreciated eternal beauty. A lot.

So he simply

did a taxidermy of his wife's and another woman's heads on his shoulders. IT'S FUCKING HORRIBLE.

Pics or I don't care.

Eternal Darkness had some equally fucked up shit, if not more so.

Yep.

The Oracle series... if you count both of them, possibly no, but I don't quite remember. It's been a while since I've played the game...

Yahtzee's critic on Phantom Hourglass.

There is some language.

The actual critic that applies goes to the Ocean Temple's repetitiveness, which is actually pretty good if that's all he has to say about it.

I'm in the ocean temple for the second time. Now I know what the title was for. ^^

You should consider repaying it a visit. It truely is my favorite two games. Ages takes the cake, though. : D

Hmm... Yeah, I have a feeling I will like this game. I'm not very critical. I've only hated... One game.