Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*pat*

Let's get some beer to cheer you up :D

It's a little too late now. Maybe some other time.

:mellow:

...Awesome.

Also, sleeping now~

Good night.

I mistyped on the keys...

lulz

That sleep thing is looking pretty good right now. I have to wake up fairly early tomorrow after all.

I have to wake up at about 10 tomorrow... So I guess I shouldn't go to sleep at 4:30...

Can't sleep, too pumped for vacation/have too much fighter shit running through head/too much in love with the best thing ever. help

I've put up the matches, in the case people haven't been able to do them soon was going to ask around about the matches. Anthing wrong with how it's going that you can see?

Also when I get my wii back I need to play y'all fools

Edited by Rehab

I've put up the matches, in the case people haven't been able to do them soon was going to ask around about the matches. Anthing wrong with how it's going that you can see?

Also when I get my wii back I need to play y'all fools

Not with the loser's bracket. But the actual fight needs updating. Something like... "SIRIUS IS THE WINNER!!!" Instead of the final matchup.

Just edited that. Derp, sorry if not acknowledging it before put it up in the air, Sirius.

And yeah, gonna have the winner of Loser's fight you in Grand Finals. You are guaranteed a wii points prize whatever the outcome.

Edited by Rehab

Just edited that. Derp, sorry if not acknowledging it before put it up in the air, Sirius.

And yeah, gonna have the winner of Loser's fight you in Grand Finals. You are guaranteed a wii points prize whatever the outcome.

Ah crap... it'll probably be Sara or Dio.

Ah crap... it'll probably be Sara or Dio.

Why thank you sir.

Srsly, you never know what happens on a bad day. This said, I didn't play in a long time...

Not like I play much either. Never mind the fact that you know effective strategies and stages against me -__-

Waft accomplishes the same thing except with more psychological warfare :newyears:

is he charged is he charged is he charged is he DEAD AT 60%? BUT I HIT HIM I'M SURE OF IT

Edited by Rehab