• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone seen the sandworms? If so, what do you think? Scary, right?

Chalis. You have a very creative mind. XD.gif

In addition to insanity.

Isanity feeds the creativity. : D

Yes. Yes it does. : D

Maybe that's why I started spriting. I came here and I began soon thereafter. XD

May I ask where's Farore in all of this?

Miss "Oracle of Secrets" wasn't important enough to be in her own game. *sticks head up disdainfully*

Miss "Oracle of Secrets" wasn't important enough to be in her own game. *sticks head up disdainfully*

I'm pretty sure she was originally planned to have a game of her own actually.

Edited by Musashi

May I ask where's Farore in all of this?

Now about Farore. She's a controversial character since getting her means you failed to save the Maku Tree on time. She's like a cross between Armor Knight and an Archer. Okay more like a cross between Xavier and 3-13 Archer. Yes, she's a 2-range only unit but she doubles as a healer! The only thing is that you MUST HAVE the 1000 Slayer Ring (from the side chapters and if you didn't get it I suggest starting over. It might be hell to get because you only have two turns to get it and exactly one turn after that to capture the throne. Did I mention it was the Goblin Castle side chapter?) equipped on Link just before she shows up. Her bases are while nothing out of the ordinary, her growths are through the roof. Did I mention she's a prepromote? That's one less promotional item needed!

Her personal weapon is the Fleur Bow that in addition to giving her two extra mov has an insane crit bonus of 150%.

There's really no point into saving the Maku Tree anyhow, seeing as you don't need another Awareness Skill. Link has it, and he's the only one who'll put it to use anyway. Unless you decided on using Din, but she'd rather have Parity since it'll negate her Gold Bangles.

I'm pretty sure she was originally planned to have a game of her own actually.

She was. But she didn't make it, so I scoff at her. They said something about the difficulty of linking three games together.

She was. But she didn't make it, so I scoff at her. They said something about the difficulty of linking three games together.

Farore getting shafted out of her own game is no reason to scoff at her. Don't kick people while they're down. Live like a gentleman, fight like a gentleman.

Farore getting shafted out of her own game is no reason to scoff at her. Don't kick people while they're down. Live like a gentleman, fight like a gentleman.

Well, at least she's in both games...

... Isn't fighting like a gentleman taking a rubber glove off your hand and slapping someone on the face with it?

... Isn't fighting like a gentleman taking a rubber glove off your hand and slapping someone on the face with it?

Fighting like a gentleman means you take up boxing.

dudley.gif

^ That's how you fight like a gentleman.

Fighting like a gentleman means you take up boxing.

O_o Never been much of a fighter, anyway. : (

dudley.gif

^ That's how you fight like a gentleman.

I also heard something like, "gentlemen don't hit girls," so I don't know why you said fight like a gentleman. XD

I barely ever play any Zelda games, so I'm totally in the dark here. I mean, I've played OoT and The Minish Cap. That being said, Vaati is kickass.

Play Majora's Mask, you. And A Link to the Past, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess. Though Phantom Hourglass has some flaws, Linebeck is the single most amazing character ever. Link's Awakening is fun too. Oh hell, go ahead and add the Oracle games to the list you need to play.

Vaati is <3

Edited by Chalis

I barely ever play any Zelda games, so I'm totally in the dark here. I mean, I've played OoT and The Minish Cap. That being said, Vaati is kickass.

Play Majora's Mask, you. And A Link to the Past, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess. Though Phantom Hourglass has some flaws, Linebeck is the single most amazing character ever. Link's Awakening is fun too. Oh hell, go ahead and add the Oracle games to the list you need to play.

I've played some of Majora's Mask, and I've seen a friend beat the final boss. :X

Happy Mask Salesman.

Though Phantom Hourglass has some flaws, Linebeck is the single most amazing character ever. Oh hell, go ahead and add the Oracle games to the list you need to play.

To the first game: WATCH OUT FOR THE SAND WORMS IF YOU ARE TIMID! THEY WILL POP UP AND SCARE THE HECK OUTTA YOU!!! In case you couldn't tell, they dwell in the sand.

As for the Oracle games: do it... DO IT... DO IT!!!