• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh. For latter I'd also have to play FE1. *shudders*

For the former... each chapter is boring. Let me repeat that: Each chapter makes me want to stop playing within the first six turns. It's not a challenge, the tactics to use are fairly simple. The tactics to use are also mind numbingly slow. When clerics MISS healing it makes me stop and just play Tetris.

For the record, Tetris is an awesome game.

Yes I know what you mean like in the Chapters with mass ballistas and the game messing you up sometimes.. (Leaf getting critted by a ballista and dying or those 30% hits hitting you...)

Edited by Jason W.

... RALPHY BOY?! ;____; Who, then?

In your world, maybe. ; )

It's either that or Ralph the Generic Hero with no Skills. Which would you prefer? I don't know. It just won't be me.

In every world. ; )

... RALPHY BOY?! ;____; Who, then?

In your world, maybe. ; )

It's either that or Ralph the Generic Hero with no Skills. Which would you prefer? I don't know. It just won't be me.

In every world. ; )

... If I have to deal with that for a month, I guess Ralphy Boy would do...

: P Yeah, I have nothing else constructive to say.

Also, I'm not playing FE5 untill I see a translation patch.

http://www.serenesforest.net/general/patch.html

bow wow chicka bow wow bow wow chicka bow wow bow wow chicka bow wow bow wow chicka bow wow

Although real men play real cartridges instead of roms.

Yeah, well, my SNES is broken, and Nintendo doesn't repair them anymore, so...

Ys series still comes first.

Yeah, Tetris player! :)

Tetris? You mean the game where you get a row of blocks to score?

Yeah, I played that for hours on end when I was eight, whenever time permitted. XD

Yeah. I once played from Level 0 to 10 and then died because I was actually getting dizzy from staying up too late. :'D

I wrote your name upon the back of my hands

Slept upon it and i woke up with it

Backwards on my face

Reading forwards to my mirror

To my heart

Twilight omens in my life

Then i hear your name

Hear the radio sing your name, baby

Should i give you a call

And i say:

Baby, you still feel the same.

I typed your number into my calculator

Where it's spelled as your word

When you turn it upside down

You can turn my dirty world

The bright way round

Then i hear your name

Hear the radio sing your name

Should give you a call

And i say:

Oh, maybe i still feel the same.

Keep hearing your name

Keep hearing your name

Keep hearing your name

Keep hearing you sing your name

Keep hearing you sing your name

Keep hearing you sing your naaaaame

*snip*

I did not read anything in this post.

I'm just trying to attract people to post here, actually.

Oh. Mission accomplished then.

Indeed.

What happened today?

Indeed.

What happened today?

Let's see... Lux decided to name himself after Ralph from FE5. It was also established that real men play Zelda II. Other than that, it was business as usual.

Indeed.

What happened today?

Let's see... Lux decided to name himself after Ralph from FE5. It was also established that real men play Zelda II. Other than that, it was business as usual.

/i/: Laaaaame, why the hell did he do it?

/b/:I'm not a real man :(

/u/: Oh, k then. Thanks.

Edited by Rei of Nanto

What happened today?

I'm a stubborn child that refuses to play FE5, Zelda I, and Zelda II.

Ralph supports with Nayru and shares a C with Link (because their supports are slow as hell) unless you get all side chapters you could make that to a B.

I can't argue about his skills or skillset though... : (

Something gives me the feeling he has high SPD. He charges out of the screen before you can get a word in. XD He without a doubt, has poor DEF and RES. He's defeated by Veran easily in the game, and he was possessed by her in the manga.

Hm... I wonder if he can support with Maple, being magic types and all...

On second thought, you might not want to field them both. Maple acts like a magic-using pegasus knight which completely destroys whatever use Ralph could have had. Yeah, she has terrible SKL but that can be mended by the Beauty Egg. Sure that means A support with Link but it's not like any other support was worth it.

Creative thinking. Ralph uses a sword, however.

How strong do you think Din and Nayru would be?

Ralph has worse STR growth, though. I honestly don't know why the creators made him have more MAG than STR! He's just like Lucia or Ronan!

You can either have Din (Dancer) or Nayru (Bard). People tend to get Nayru because she's a hard hitter and tends to 2RKO at most even though she has the worst speed in the game. A lot of people say she's overrated because her RES isn't very good, but hey Magic Bosses are rare and you wouldn't set her up against her weakness anyway.

But hell, Din is overrated too. Just because she doubles everything in sight doesn't mean she's any good. She's the opposite of Nayru, because of that she NEEDS the Staff of Seasons. Link would put that Staff to FAR better use, but you know the fanboys always going "OMG SHE'S SO STRONG, JUST GIVE HER THE 15 USE STAFF!!1".

Both of them can refresh units. Now Din is a better overall support unit (not as a fighter) HOWEVER there is a boss fight where she is trapped and pretty much forced to use her personal weapon, Gold Bangles. The thing about Gold Bangles is that it slows her down by a lot and keeps her from being able to refresh units when equipped. (So much for an enemy phase)

Both of them have high Luck growth, but it's not like they needed it. Both have a decent defense.

May I ask where's Farore in all of this?

Now about Farore. She's a controversial character since getting her means you failed to save the Maku Tree on time. She's like a cross between Armor Knight and an Archer. Okay more like a cross between Xavier and 3-13 Archer. Yes, she's a 2-range only unit but she doubles as a healer! The only thing is that you MUST HAVE the 1000 Slayer Ring (from the side chapters and if you didn't get it I suggest starting over. It might be hell to get because you only have two turns to get it and exactly one turn after that to capture the throne. Did I mention it was the Goblin Castle side chapter?) equipped on Link just before she shows up. Her bases are while nothing out of the ordinary, her growths are through the roof. Did I mention she's a prepromote? That's one less promotional item needed!

Her personal weapon is the Fleur Bow that in addition to giving her two extra mov has an insane crit bonus of 150%.

There's really no point into saving the Maku Tree anyhow, seeing as you don't need another Awareness Skill. Link has it, and he's the only one who'll put it to use anyway. Unless you decided on using Din, but she'd rather have Parity since it'll negate her Gold Bangles.

Real men send clueless fathers, sons, mothers, and daughters into the lair of a Yeti for their amusement.

...Wait, that sounds more like "Complete Monsters" than "Real Men"...

Oh, oh, you don't like Souther much, right?

Ralph is not lame. He's the king of the villagers, the undisputed champion of generics. Galzus ain't got nuthin' on Ralph.

Besides, Lux seems to think that Ralph is pretty kickass.

Actually, Lux named himself after Ralph from one of the Zelda Oracle games.

Real men send clueless fathers, sons, mothers, and daughters into the lair of a Yeti for their amusement.

...Wait, that sounds more like "Complete Monsters" than "Real Men"...

Oh, oh, you don't like Souther much, right?

Hey, at least the folks I'm sendin into the Yeti's cave had military experience and some kind of item to assist them. And the point isn't for them to even FIGHT the Yeti...

Ralph is not lame. He's the king of the villagers, the undisputed champion of generics. Galzus ain't got nuthin' on Ralph.

Besides, Lux seems to think that Ralph is pretty kickass.

Actually, Lux named himself after Ralph from one of the Zelda Oracle games.

Ralph Wiggum >>> any other Ralphs.

Hey, at least the folks I'm sendin into the Yeti's cave had military experience and some kind of item to assist them. And the point isn't for them to even FIGHT the Yeti...

Actually that was a honest question.