• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Act 5. Level 54.

Let's do this.

Shouldn't be too much of a problem.

However since you go melee...you might have problems if you do the extra areas. Go ahead if you want, but beware of Shriekers, Wyverns and Electrocuters.

I'll try them at /players 1 first, I guess. But either way, my 80-95% resistances (with a 12+ extra) should grant me some survivability... unless you're telling me they deal ranged raw magic damage.

Also, question. Can you upgrade weapons and armors to exceptional before Nightmare? I tried upgrading Blackwing's Force earlier (A rune, Ki rune, 3 blemished amethysts), but it failed.

Best of luck.

Thanks. I succeeded at losing just as I had anticipated.

Who do you play as?

Most of the time I play (badly) as Q. Occasionally I play (equally badly) as Ken or Dudley.

Those ungrateful Cubus sisters. I save them, and then they turn right around and attack me?!

lol

I would have been rather surprised if they didn't attack.

I'll try them at /players 1 first, I guess. But either way, my 80-95% resistances (with a 12+ extra) should grant me some survivability... unless you're telling me they deal ranged raw magic damage.

Also, question. Can you upgrade weapons and armors to exceptional before Nightmare? I tried upgrading Blackwing's Force earlier (A rune, Ki rune, 3 blemished amethysts), but it failed.

Shriekers cast War Cry rather fast, Wyverns can use Dragon Flight and spam Tornadoes/Twisters while Electrocuters have Auto Holy Shock, Charge, Zeal, and Chain Lightning.

I never tried actually.

D:

It's ok. I did make it a little further than I normally do.

Riesz from SD3.

Aha. That's what I was thinking. Another game I dislike.

Edited by Musashi

With those wenches beaten, Oshus arrives. The plot thickens...

Bellum's the name right? Well, at least I know who I'm going up against. And Oshus is the Ocean King? I knew he couldn't be a simple old man, since they basically bombed me with hints that he wasn't. I suppose it makes perfect sense.

3123479.jpg

Nice.

Shriekers cast War Cry rather fast, Wyverns can use Dragon Flight and spam Tornadoes/Twisters while Electrocuters have Auto Holy Shock, Charge, Zeal, and Chain Lightning.

I never tried actually.

Is Tornado cold damage?

I see. I guess I'll just try again once I hit Nightmare, then.

Pretty Valkyrie~

Indeed~

It's ok. I did make it a little further than I normally do.

That's good.

Aha. That's what I was thinking. Another game I dislike.

D:

Is Tornado cold damage?

I see. I guess I'll just try again once I hit Nightmare, then.

Wind, classified as Physical. Get that Damage Reduction up. The cold one is Winter Fury, which is what replaces Hurricane.

I suppose, though I still find that odd. Maybe you'll find something nicer soon as well.

Whoa-- WAIT. That is a girl, right? RIGHT?!

*facepalms*

He is a transvestite. He is a prince form Amazon country, so he dressed like a female.

She -- I mean 'he' :awesome: -- rivals Chuck Norris in terms of manliness. Can't you differ between genders yet, Lux? Have my lessons taught you nothing?

Edited by Fireman

Of course not. Everything about her is manly, can't you see?

Especially that cleavage.

That's good.

Well... I only made a it a little further because I screwed up and accidentally used a move that was better than what I had intended to do....

D:

I'm sorry. D:

3123479.jpg

Whoa-- WAIT. That is a girl, right? RIGHT?!

Of course not. Everything about her is manly, can't you see?

Normally I'd just stare at it. But with all the yaoi that has been shown by Chalis thrown up here, I can't be too sure anymore. ;____;

Normally I'd just stare at it. But with all the yaoi that has been shown by Chalis thrown up here, I can't be too sure anymore. ;____;

Breasts, Lux. She has them.