• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... I only made a it a little further because I screwed up and accidentally used a move that was better than what I had intended to do....

I see...

I'm sorry. D:

For what? D:

Whoa-- WAIT. That is a girl, right? RIGHT?!

*facepalms*

He is a transvestite. He is a prince form Amazon country, so he dressed like a female.

Awww... I can't trust any fanart here anymore. : (

Joke post?

Normally I'd just stare at it. But with all the yaoi that has been shown by Chalis thrown up here, I can't be too sure anymore. ;____;

Breasts, Lux. She has them.

They could be moobs, for all I know! Or tissue put in the shirt! I just never know...

Normally I'd just stare at it. But with all the yaoi that has been shown by Chalis thrown up here, I can't be too sure anymore. ;____;

Breasts, Lux. She has them.

Obviously fake.

Whoa-- WAIT. That is a girl, right? RIGHT?!

*facepalms*

He is a transvestite. He is a prince form Amazon country, so he dressed like a female.

Awww... I can't trust any fanart here anymore. : (

Joke post?

... Noooooooo, it couldn't possibly be a joke, now could it?

Is Tornado cold damage?

I see. I guess I'll just try again once I hit Nightmare, then.

Wind, classified as Physical. Get that Damage Reduction up. The cold one is Winter Fury, which is what replaces Hurricane.

I suppose, though I still find that odd. Maybe you'll find something nicer soon as well.

Uh-oh... my damage reduction is 0%/15.

Considering how you can't gamble exceptionals before Nightmare, it'd make sense I guess.

I'm pretty satisfied with this set so far, to be honest.

Lux, those pictures of Blue were him cross-dressing not gender bent. No boobs.

Female!Blue looks exactly the same as regular!Blue in case you were wondering.

No boobs.

It tends to be in my nature to respect one's boundaries, therefore, I try not to look at that area, so how should I know?

It tends to be in my nature to respect one's boundaries, therefore, I try not to look at that area, so how should I know?

You respect pictures? :o

No boobs.

inb4puberty

Considering how you can't gamble exceptionals before Nightmare, it'd make sense I guess.

And you never know when those Beholders nearby can cast Weaken...

True, but you can still get them normally as drops.

It's not bad, but I prefer Unique items. The only set I really used was Achille's on my mercenaries, which I keep on them until I can make them aura bots.

That is all.

You poor clueless fool.

I... I don't know! ;_;

Play iiiiiiiiiit.

You respect pictures? ohmy.gif

It's not so much that. But I tend to think fantasy habits would transfer into real ones, and therefore, if I avoid looking at their breasts, I won't do it to real people, whom I should have respect for.

No boobs.

inb4puberty

I told you I -TRY-... I don't always have sucsess, but I do try.

5523693.jpg

The sexiest man in SD3, ever.

It was the best blunder ever. :D

lol, grats~ : D

I... I don't know! ;_;

;__;?

Play iiiiiiiiiit.

Already have. Didn't care for it.

It's not so much that. But I tend to think fantasy habits would transfer into real ones, and therefore, if I avoid looking at their breasts, I won't do it to real people, whom I should have respect for.

I have no clue what to say in response to this.

I have no clue what to say in response to this.

I'm not surprised. XD.gif

But if you're saying you have no idea how to respond, aren't you responding by saying that?

Edited by Ralph

And you never know when those Beholders nearby can cast Weaken...

I see I'll have to consider my priorities.

True, but you can still get them normally as drops.

I know. I've got plenty of exceptional items in Act 4 and in the extra areas.

It's not bad, but I prefer Unique items. The only set I really used was Achille's on my mercenaries, which I keep on them until I can make them aura bots.

I like both.

I told you I -TRY-... I don't always have sucsess, but I do try.

Listen to your hormones.

5523693.jpg

The sexiest man in SD3, ever.

Looks like Jun.