• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Naturally. My luck has been poor about that, though...

As always.

I can see that.

Yeah shit happens. I remember my Ladder Smiter back when I played Vanilla. If I couldn't activate Life Tap ( mind you, both my gloves and weapon could cast it, at 5 and 10% chance respectively I think ), I couldn't even drain life.

You might want to consider an Act 2 Nightmare Defensive ( I think ) mercenary. They have Meditation for Aura, though usually for a melee guy I go for +damage.

Hell can be indeed Hell at times, though it was still pretty much of a steamroll for most of it. I started at level 80 something I believe.

Oh yeah and brb dinner.

Edited by Dio

VERY pleased.

Aww~ :'D

Aw, Rei Rei~ *hugs*

Chalis~ *hugs*

{8

Edited by Rei of Nanto

Whipped.

Shut it!

No.

Naturally. My luck has been poor about that, though...

As always.

I can see that.

Yeah shit happens. I remember my Ladder Smiter back when I played Vanilla. If I couldn't activate Life Tap ( mind you, both my gloves and weapon could cast it, at 5 and 10% chance respectively I think ), I couldn't even drain life.

You might want to consider an Act 2 Nightmare Defensive ( I think ) mercenary. They have Meditation for Aura, though usually for a melee guy I go for +damage.

Hell can be indeed Hell at times, though it was still pretty much of a steamroll for most of it. I started at level 80 something I believe.

Oh yeah and brb dinner.

I might give the Nightmare Act 2 mercs a chance, since they apparently have better auras... although I'll have to pay attention to their life. I hate doing that, which is why I tend to simply stay with a Rogue merc. >_>

Also, is it just me or are Eastern Sun's Act 5 maps huge?

Actually, I'm feeling different, I'm feeling........better ;u;

What are you planning, Chaaalis.

How wonderful~ I feel nearly the same ;u;

Pulling strings, Rei, pulling strings.

So cute ~ ;u;

Puppet Mistress?

I might give the Nightmare Act 2 mercs a chance, since they apparently have better auras... although I'll have to pay attention to their life. I hate doing that, which is why I tend to simply stay with a Rogue merc. >_>

Also, is it just me or are Eastern Sun's Act 5 maps huge?

Actually now I have a thing for A5 Defensive Mercs due to their Battle Order which gives tons of life, but A2 Mercs are good as well. Less tanky but more range and nice offensive skills ( Lightning Strike, Vengeance and Jab ).

I don't think the ice caves changed much, but areas like Dead End and Nihlatak's Domain are indeed pretty big. Nilly's place is fixed, aside from the boss formations that have 2 possibilities:

Nikartana - Magmajuggler - Lister 2 - Fork between Metalspark and Fatalstorm with Nihlatak at the end

Lister 2 - Fatalstorm - Metalspark - Fork between Nihlatak and Nikartana with Magmajuggler at the end

Of those, Metalspark is totally insane with huge lightning damage, while Fatalstorm and his homies can teleport next to you and spam cold enchanted tornadoes >_>

Magmajuggler can teleport as well but he prefers to just erect Volcanoes where you are, Nikartana isn't too bad though her Phantom Hatchets can bite a lot and Lister 2 is a piece of cake normally.

So cute ~ ;u;

Puppet Mistress?

Why thank you<3~ ;u;

I do no such thing D:

Only speaking the truth ;♥;

So, how are you pulling the strings?