• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So much flattery, I can't accept it ;u;

Very very willing fully conscious people that I will adore forever<3

Of course you can, you deserve no less ;u;

Interesting, Chal~

What have I become? ;o;

Humanoid!Buck from Ice Age 3.

I might give the Nightmare Act 2 mercs a chance, since they apparently have better auras... although I'll have to pay attention to their life. I hate doing that, which is why I tend to simply stay with a Rogue merc. >_>

Also, is it just me or are Eastern Sun's Act 5 maps huge?

Actually now I have a thing for A5 Defensive Mercs due to their Battle Order which gives tons of life, but A2 Mercs are good as well. Less tanky but more range and nice offensive skills ( Lightning Strike, Vengeance and Jab ).

I don't think the ice caves changed much, but areas like Dead End and Nihlatak's Domain are indeed pretty big. Nilly's place is fixed, aside from the boss formations that have 2 possibilities:

Nikartana - Magmajuggler - Lister 2 - Fork between Metalspark and Fatalstorm with Nihlatak at the end

Lister 2 - Fatalstorm - Metalspark - Fork between Nihlatak and Nikartana with Magmajuggler at the end

Of those, Metalspark is totally insane with huge lightning damage, while Fatalstorm and his homies can teleport next to you and spam cold enchanted tornadoes >_>

Magmajuggler can teleport as well but he prefers to just erect Volcanoes where you are, Nikartana isn't too bad though her Phantom Hatchets can bite a lot and Lister 2 is a piece of cake normally.

Fragile meleers... sounds like a pain.

I was talking about the open fields, actually. I don't remember them being that huge... although I could be mistaken.

Do those minibosses hurt in Normal, if you have high elemental resistances? >_>

I'm so happy. ;u;

I'm so happy. ;u;

So am I ;u;

So am I, lol ;u;

I refuse to give in to this madness.

Of course you do(>' ')>

I was talking about the open fields, actually. I don't remember them being that huge... although I could be mistaken.

Not that fragile, but they do die a bit quicker than Barbarians. With some life leech they shouldn't have too much trouble, unlike the Iron Wolves who can't drain anything.

They didn't change. A few new monsters here and there like those Cyclopses but that's that's it.

Well Metalspark has auto Holy Shock on top of being lightning enchanted and firing Chain Lightnings randomly when he Zeals/Charges. If he was alone I'd say he'd be a ton easier but he's typically with 5-6 other guys like him. However, as a Werewolf you should have some Lightning Absorb from your base skill, on top of (I hope) 75+ lightning resistance. You might also have much higher life than my other characters at the time, especially with an Oak Sage.

I'd say try, flee if you can't beat them at /players8 (if you're still at that setting) and go to a lower setting.

Not that fragile, but they do die a bit quicker than Barbarians. With some life leech they shouldn't have too much trouble, unlike the Iron Wolves who can't drain anything.

And I keep on getting Iron Wolf set parts...

They didn't change. A few new monsters here and there like those Cyclopses but that's that's it.

Oh.

Well Metalspark has auto Holy Shock on top of being lightning enchanted and firing Chain Lightnings randomly when he Zeals/Charges. If he was alone I'd say he'd be a ton easier but he's typically with 5-6 other guys like him. However, as a Werewolf you should have some Lightning Absorb from your base skill, on top of (I hope) 75+ lightning resistance. You might also have much higher life than my other characters at the time, especially with an Oak Sage.

I'd say try, flee if you can't beat them at /players8 (if you're still at that setting) and go to a lower setting.

~2200 HP (I use Heart of Wolverine - loloffense), 82% lightning resist, lighning absorb 5.

That's what I'm planning to do.

lol Baldur's Gate's Beholders

I refuse to give in to this madness.

Of course you do(>' ')>

NEVER!!!1

You are already given up.

In your dreams.

My Super Metroid obsession is big enough to make sure I don't give in. And that's not all....

I have other ones too!

Edited by White Luster Soldier