FE4 THREAD

Fia

Did somebody say real men only take bacon crispy like a piece of firewood? Fuck that, real men should be able to appreciate taste and texture in a well-balanced piece of bacon.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Did somebody say real men only take bacon crispy like a piece of firewood? Fuck that, real men should be able to appreciate taste and texture in a well-balanced piece of bacon.

No, nobody said anything like that.

Edited by Musashi

Most sensible thing I've read all thread.

/watchingyou gesture

/watchingyou gesture

I'm serious. I didn't mention anything about real men. Only my personal preference.

No. My little sis wanted to watch too. Three episodes to go, but it's getting late... I'll just download them now and watch 'em tomorrow.

Not a bad idea.

Fia's pressuring me to go sleep here. For once though I'll actually be a good boy and go to sleep. Nighty night ^^.

Wonder how he'll like the Water Temple, many seem to hate that one.

Maybe. Kinda on the topic, the Master Quest Water Temple is the only zelda dungeon I've entered without managing to complete it : /

WHAT DUO!? We are nothing alike!

Name one instance where I've acted like a pervert!

All the time, Lux. All the time.

Ren or Rock's Ass or however he's known does exist. Stop deluding yourself and you might just stand a chance.

He does not.

There is a trio, not a duo. And you are nothing alike? Nonsense. All three of you are alike in your cluelessness.

I lack that trait and you know it.

I just lost about two hours of data because of an automatic update.

Ouch. I've lost entire save files right when I was about to beat them, though. I've got you beat there.