• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, right? The water temple in OoT isn't that tough. I don't know why everyone gets their panties in a knot over it.

It's the trivial matter of finding a certain key that's the problem for me with the Water Temple. I'm not sure about everyone else.

I know, right? The water temple in OoT isn't that tough. I don't know why everyone gets their panties in a knot over it.

It's the trivial matter of finding a certain key that's the problem for me with the Water Temple. I'm not sure about everyone else.

What was that Zora chick's name again? Yeah, her. Having to be with her for a WHOLE FUCKING LEVEL. That's my beef.

:wtf:

I'm Dreaming Of A Snippy Christmas

It was Christmas Eve. Lute sat clearly under the weather, sipping chaotic eggnog.

She looked at the veiny clothes hanging on the Christmas Tree and sighed. Last year, Lakche had hung it there, just before they looked at each other cleverly and then fell into each other's arms and caressed each other's Appendix.

If only I hadn't been so portly, Lute thought, pouring a preposterous amount of rum into her eggnog. Then Lakche might not have got so evil and left me all alone at Christmas time. She wiped away a gold tear and held her Spleen in her hand.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and then a sluggish voice lifted painfully up in song.

I'm dreaming of a snippy Christmas

Just like how the angels sing when Ninji is tortured

Lute ran to the door. It was Lakche, looking hot all over with snow.

"I missed you blankly," Lakche said. "And I wanted to caress your Appendix again."

Lute hugged Lakche and started to sob.

"I think you're drunk," Lakche said.

"I think so too," Lute said and they caressed each other's Appendix until they knocked the Christmas tree over.

On Christmas Day, they ate roasted lizard Liver and lived stupidly until Lute got drunk again.

If only we could have a sprinting race... Wait. Are you around 5'6?

5'5" good enough. tongue.gif

My shuttle run time is 9s flat and my mile time is 6:20.

Ha! I'm taller! : P

Mine was about 6:05. But that's good, and I'm a bit out of practice, sans my daily jog. XD

Back where?

I DON'T WANNA GO SEARCH THAT PICTURE ON GOOGLE!

I HAD TO GO THROUGH 3 FUCKING PAGES OF HORROR

世界でいちばんいい男

:wtf:

It was Christmas Eve. Lute sat clearly under the weather, sipping chaotic eggnog.

She looked at the veiny clothes hanging on the Christmas Tree and sighed. Last year, Lakche had hung it there, just before they looked at each other cleverly and then fell into each other's arms and caressed each other's Appendix.

If only I hadn't been so portly, Lute thought, pouring a preposterous amount of rum into her eggnog. Then Lakche might not have got so evil and left me all alone at Christmas time. She wiped away a gold tear and held her Spleen in her hand.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and then a sluggish voice lifted painfully up in song.

"I missed you blankly," Lakche said. "And I wanted to caress your Appendix again."

"I think so too," Lute said and they caressed each other's Appendix until they knocked the Christmas tree over.

On Christmas Day, they ate roasted lizard Liver and lived stupidly until Lute got drunk again.

The Minerva/Orange-Kun one was leagues better.

What was that Zora chick's name again? Yeah, her. Having to be with her for a WHOLE FUCKING LEVEL. That's my beef.

Ruto. Also, that's not the water temple you're thinking of.

wtf.gif

I'm not competing. XD.gif And it is? *goes to see*

EDIT: unusual, no?

Edited by Lux Aeterna

What did I just watch?

I should look for another video. Wait.

Lolwut?

I don't wanna be the guy to make the Yaranaika/Vylland comparison again.

<:3

wtf.gif

I'm not competing. XD And it is? *goes to see*

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14905&view=findpost&p=548094

Same story, different libs.

On a related note...

To Honorably Hug

Minerva and Jeremiah Gottwald were celebrating a loyal Valentine's Day together. Minerva had cooked a magnificent dinner and they ate under the bus by candlelight.

"My darling," Jeremiah Gottwald said, stroking Minerva's breast, "I have something for you." He gave a box to Minerva. "It is but an adorable token of my glamourous love."

Minerva opened the box. Inside was a fabulous orange! She gazed at it loyally. Then she gazed at Jeremiah Gottwald loyally. "It's epic," Minerva said. "Come here and let me hug you."

Just then, a colorful crone sprang out of hiding and cackled like A FUCKING STORM OF LOYALTY!. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in an iridescent voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Jeremiah Gottwald read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my sister."

They stared at each other deliberately as the crone cackled some more. Minerva's leg began to tremble. Then Jeremiah Gottwald shrugged, pulled out a FUCKING STORM OF LOYALTY, and hit the crone on her ass. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Minerva said and kissed Jeremiah Gottwald lovingly. "This is a loyal Valentine's Day!"

They briskly burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they hugged each other all night long.

Turns out if you refresh the page, you see a different story. Show this one? Y/N/MS?

Sure.

Bors.png=Pchat___Monster__Johan_by_Aurvandil.jpg

The hair is somewhat similar, but other than that....