• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

High school's easy.

I was talking about socially. :rolleyes: I was never worried about doing well with grades. XD

Oh, now I know why you are like this.

High school's easy.

I was talking about socially. rolleyes.gif I was never worried about doing well with grades. XD.gif

Oh, now I know why you are like this.

Like what? D:

High school's easy.

I was talking about socially. rolleyes.gif I was never worried about doing well with grades. XD.gif

I stopped caring on that bit and just focused on getting the hell out.

Well, I've only received help from one person in that department, beforehand, from here. Now I know why. : O

Then what made you realize this? D:

You don't care about grades -> you don't care about studying -> you don't care studying about sarcasm -> you get clueless here.

Then what made you realize this? D:

You don't care about grades -> you don't care about studying -> you don't care studying about sarcasm -> you get clueless here.

No no no!!! You misunderstand!!! D: It's not that I don't care; I just do well in grades so I'm never worried!!! D:

I told you, I'm book smart. I even have a (piddly, yet it's there) ration of street smarts. But internet smarts? I don't know anything!

Edited by Lux Aeterna

No no no!!! You misunderstand!!! D: It's not that I don't care; I just do well in grades so I'm never worried!!! D:

I told you, I'm book smart. I even have a (piddly, yet it's there) ration of street smarts. But internet smarts? I don't know anything!

Riiiiight.

I wonder how you would fare on 4chan, ahHAHAHAHhaha

Poor Lux. :(

GMs = Skasha

You know it's true.

Do you know it's true?

Edit: Fuck Rick Dias. GMs are the real mooks of the Federation.

But Skasha is no mook. He's just there, killing as much as the neighbor, but no one gives a shit about him.

GMs don't kill as much as the Gundam.

Well, it's time to go to sleep... From now on I won't be active nearly as often. I won't be on tomorrow morning so...

Wish me luck in high school! ^^

G'night! ^^

:<

Maybe I should go to sleep after a marathon of Terra e after all.

Good night then.

Are you sure about that?

Sure?

To this day, for the life of me, I could never decide if Powerpuff Girls were overrated or underrated.

You reminded me of this. I don't know why. It's not even funny.

But Skasha is no mook. He's just there, killing as much as the neighbor, but no one gives a shit about him.

GMs don't kill as much as the Gundam.

Skasha is weaker than Radney and you know it.

Also, are you kidding me? Mass produced GMs that fight on every corner of the globe and space don't destroy as much as one Gundam?

Skasha is weaker than Radney and you know it.

Also, are you kidding me? Mass produced GMs that fight on every corner of the globe and space don't destroy as much as one Gundam?

WHAT.THE.FUCK?

Gundams>GMs and you know it. Puttin a Gundam on the hands of a Ryu Jose would be a literal suicide.