FE4 THREAD

Fia

WHAT.THE.FUCK?

Gundams>GMs and you know it. Puttin a Gundam on the hands of a Ryu Jose would be a literal suicide.

In a 1 on 1 fight, yeah. Against, like, a planet full of GMs? It barely took out Char in the final battle, man.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

In a 1 on 1 fight, yeah. Against, like, a planet full of GMs? It barely took out Char in the final battle, man.

Duurrr, only those fuckers in Wing could take a planet of mooks with a flawless victory.

Duurrr, only those fuckers in Wing could take a planet of mooks with a flawless victory.

Thus, GMs > the Gundam.

Yeah, compare a fucking planet to a single unit. You're full of shit.

Now, WHY DID YOU SAY THAT RADNEY > SKASHA!? TO MOCK ME?

Yeah, compare a fucking planet to a single unit. You're full of shit.

The Federation had a planet-full of GMs. They had 30 times the resources of Zeon. Only 1 Gundam, though.

Now, WHY DID YOU SAY THAT RADNEY > SKASHA!? TO MOCK ME?

what

Amuro is a Newtype. Of course he's going to make a single Gundam do a lot.

The Federation had a planet-full of GMs. They had 30 times the resources of Zeon. Only 1 Gundam, though.
08th MS team makes it blatantly obvious there are more than one Gundam running around. This isn't considering a bunch of MSVs.

08th MS team makes it blatantly obvious there are more than one Gundam running around. This isn't considering a bunch of MSVs.

I probably should watch more than Zeta Gundam and the original, shouldn't I? >_>;

That's called Zerg rush.

I probably should watch more than Zeta Gundam and the original, shouldn't I? >_>;

Actually, you're a really cool guy for watching the original and Zeta, heh.

But yeah, the magic of Gundams in UC is usually not just because they're such excellent machines (they are), but also because Newtype Pilots are behind them able to make the Gundams do things that, really, Gundams shouldn't be able to do. Like, take Sety for example. That's Amuro in a Gundam.

Actually, you're a really cool guy for watching the original and Zeta, heh.

I left Wing off that list, because fuck Wing.

But yeah, the magic of Gundams in UC is usually not just because they're such excellent machines (they are), but also because Newtype Pilots are behind them able to make the Gundams do things that, really, Gundams shouldn't be able to do. Like, take Sety for example. That's Amuro in a Gundam.

"I'm going to blow you the fuck up with no head and a missing arm and there's nothing you can do about it."

The fact that Amuro was able to take out, like, 50 top-notch Zeon generals while barely being scathed is pretty fucking insane. I'm sure any other pilot wouldn't be able to do that.