That I had in february of last year?

Who looked like a girlfriend?

I don't feel like continuing the song. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, I don't know any more of the lyrics^^

That I had in february of last year?

Oh. Darn.

Edited by Fearsome Doorstop

SRW?

Super Robot Wars. Imagine using the main Gundams from 0079 to F-91(except for 0080 and V) on a strategy game, plus many other robots, those ones more "obscure"

19 HP Druids.

24 HP and 4 AS Berserkers with no stats over 10.

Slim Lance Wyverns in the lategame.

Monsters.

Low difficulty doesn't make a game bad. Otherwise almost the entire Fire Emblem series would be horrible lol.

Low difficulty doesn't make a game bad. Otherwise almost the entire Fire Emblem series would be horrible lol.

It feels more like rushed.

Super Robot Wars. Imagine using the main Gundams from 0079 to F-91(except for 0080 and V) on a strategy game, plus many other robots, those ones more "obscure"

Dude. Getting an ROM now.

I didn't mean it was bad like that. I meant easy.

It feels more like rushed.

I'm pretty sure it was rushed.

I didn't mean it was bad like that. I meant easy.

Oh, right. I totally knew that.

Edited by Musashi

Dude. Getting an ROM now.

Super Robot Wars 3 makes FE5 look piss easy, lategame.

It was moreso for the "Kenshiro had a boyfriend" thing.

:awesome:

I value depth and variety over sheer difficulty (difficulty modes that actually change a game's difficulty is always excellent. A lot of GBA games didn't have proper difficulty modes), so that even if a game is easy it's probably because of some sick setups, and you can do challenges for yourself.

I think a game is too easy when it doesn't even warrant the use of abilities or skill beyond the most basic ones.

Edited by Brawl Sheeda

Chapter 16A done. Nothing too special, but I had Dean and Eyrios take on the arena until Conomore showed up, which took a lot of time, enabling them lots of levels.

Leaf: 18-88, still no levels

Halvan: 16-69: 42 HP, 17 Str, 2 Mag, 14 Skl, 17 Spd, 7 Luk, 11 Def, 20 Bld, 6 Mov

Othin: 16-07: 45 HP, 11 Str, 1 Mag, 15 Skl, 19 Spd, 13 Luk, 9 Def, 14 Bld, 8 Mov

Dean: 15-54: 47 HP, 20 Str, 8 Mag, 20 Skl, 20 Spd, 16 Luk, 17 Def, 17 Bld, 11 Mov :awesome:

Asvel: 6-87: 37 HP, 4 Str, 20 Mag, 20 Skl, 20 Spd, 12 Luk, 8 Def, 5 Bld, 7 Mov

Karin: 20: 34 HP, 15 Str, 12 Mag, 19 Skl, 20 Spd, 20 Luk, 10 Def, 5 Bld, 8 Mov, B lances

Shiva: 16-71: 36 HP, 13 Str, 2 Mag, 20 Skl, 20 Spd, 15 Luk, 10 Def, 11 Bld, 8 Mov

Nanna: 15-32: 31 HP, 12 Str, 10 Mag, 15 Skl, 16 Spd, 20 Luk, 10 Def, 8 Bld, 8 Mov

Mareeta: 15: 34 HP, 16 Str, 9 Mag, 19 Skl, 20 Spd, 19 Luk, 7 Def, 5 Bld, 8 Mov

Homeros: 15-52: 32 HP, 0 Str, 15 Mag, 12 Skl, 20 Spd, 17 Luk, 6 Def, 6 Bld, 8 Mov

Dagda: 15-18: 46 HP, 17 Str, 3 Mag, 14 Skl, 15 Spd, 2 Luk, 12 Def, 16 Bld, 7 Mov

Rivis: 20/1-40: 35 HP, 17 Str, 2 Mag, 12 Skl, 20 Spd, 6 Luk, 12 Def, 15 :awesome: Bld, 8 Mov ( one Bld growth plus the ch. 18 ring = recruting Xavier made easy )

Salem: 14-10: 30 HP, 1 Str, 16 Mag, 13 Skl, 16 Spd, 7 Luk, 6 Def, 5 Bld, 6 Mov

Marty: 2-99: 52 HP, 20 Str, 7 Mag, 12 Skl, 15 Spd, 20 Luk, 20 Def, 20 Bld, 6 Mov

Lara: who cares, she's level 4

Tina: 3-10: 15 HP, 0 Str, 5 Mag, 3 Skl, 6 Spd, 17 Luk, 0 Def, 3 Bld, 5 Mov, D staves, thiefbot more or less

Eyrios: 16-60 :awesome: : 47 HP, 18 Str, 17 Mag, 20 Skl, 20 Spd, 20 Luk, 11 Def, 9 Bld, 10 Mov

I'm going to procrastinate my promotions until the next chapter: Shiva, Mareeta, Homeros, Nanna, Othin and Halvan are getting them. The Knight Crest on chapter 18 should be for Salem.

I think a game is too easy when it doesn't even warrant the use of abilities or skill beyond the most basic ones.

FESD normal.

This, but FEDS has proper difficulty modes where you want to use more of the game. There are ways to make H5 a far easier task, but it involves things you wouldn't ever consider using on NM. Edited by Brawl Sheeda

Ninji, how's the search going?

Horribly. I can't find the original anywhere.

I USED GOOGLE, DAMN IT

D:

Well, you might want try SRW3 and 4 for the SNES.

The 1st one is pretty broken on the literal sense.Also plays more like pokemon. And the second has few gundams.

3 has a translation patch, though.

Well, you might want try SRW3 and 4 for the SNES.

The 1st one is pretty broken on the literal sense.Also plays more like pokemon. And the second has few gundams.

3 has a translation patch, though.

I thought only 1 had the translation patch. Fuck it, I'm getting 3. That seems easier.

I thought only 1 had the translation patch. Fuck it, I'm getting 3. That seems easier.

Well, SRW3 is Nintendo hard.

But what the hell, you can use

CharQuattro and use the Sazabi as well. Also Anavel freakin' Gato on the Neue Ziel(sp)

Edited by Rei of Nanto

Right, got the ROM. Getting the translation patch should be easy.

I'll help you out.

PMING!

You don't need to PM translation patches. =\

Actually it would be a patchedrom.

Well, SRW3 is Nintendo hard.

But what the hell, you can use

CharQuattro and use the Sazabi as well. Also Anavel freakin' Gato on the Neue Ziel(sp)

Fuck Gato. He lost to Kou fucking Uraki of all people. While in a superior unit, no less.

Now, Bernie Wiseman, on the other hand, is a pilot worthy of recognition, downing a Gundam- Yes, he actually BEAT the Gundam- in a Zaku! Without a Rifle, no less! Sure, it cost him his life, but no one has been able to accomplish the same feat since!

Except Yzak Joule, but the ZAKU Phantom is statistically better than most Gundams, anyways.