FE4 THREAD

Fia

Fuck Gato. He lost to Kou fucking Uraki of all people. While in a superior unit, no less.

Now, Bernie Wiseman, on the other hand, is a pilot worthy of recognition, downing a Gundam- Yes, he actually BEAT the Gundam- in a Zaku! Without a Rifle, no less! Sure, it cost him his life, but no one has been able to accomplish the same feat since!

Except Yzak Joule, but the ZAKU Phantom is statistically better than most Gundams, anyways.

Kou is fucking dumb, but not a Kats of a pilot.

Also, funny because Bernie is literally the worst pilot in the whole fucking game. Yeah, he's on a Zaku.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to act 5 with my Sorceress... but once again proving that I have a very limited attention spam, I decided to rise my other characters a bit more and give them decent equipment.

The first one was the assassin. Motoko's + Planet's Veneration set = only one free ring spot, but it should be enough to grant invincibility througout regular normal mode. Although the mercenary is another story entirely...

Those bonus dungeons are leveling paradises for twinked characters. Blood Raven's + Dark Magician's = from lv26 to lv41. Also, facing a random Dark Magician triggered the last prompt of the Summoner quest, lol. Hopefully it won't hinder my game.

Now, translation time.

Fuck Gato. He lost to Kou fucking Uraki of all people. While in a superior unit, no less.

Now, Bernie Wiseman, on the other hand, is a pilot worthy of recognition, downing a Gundam- Yes, he actually BEAT the Gundam- in a Zaku! Without a Rifle, no less! Sure, it cost him his life, but no one has been able to accomplish the same feat since!

Except Yzak Joule, but the ZAKU Phantom is statistically better than most Gundams, anyways.

Kou is fucking dumb, but not a Kats of a pilot.

Also, funny because Bernie is literally the worst pilot in the whole fucking game. Yeah, he's on a Zaku.

Kats is the only character I can think of who sucks more than Kou. And with Quess, Beltorchika, Saji Crossroad, and the cast of SEED out there, that's pretty fucking bad.

As for Bernie, he and Christina always do seem to get fucked over in the SRW games. There are a few exceptions though, like Bernie's Golden Zaku of Doom.

Kats is the only character I can think of who sucks more than Kou. And with Quess, Beltorchika, Saji Crossroad, and the cast of SEED out there, that's pretty fucking bad.

As for Bernie, he and Christina always do seem to get fucked over in the SRW games. There are a few exceptions though, like Bernie's Golden Zaku of Doom.

Hayato wasn't much better. Also Jerrid oughta be better than Kou, but being as miserable as he is, I found it hard.

Actually Chris is pretty good on SRW@, and passable on SRW4. Bernie is a piece of shit.

But fuck them, Chara>>> all~

Got to act 5 with my Sorceress... but once again proving that I have a very limited attention spam, I decided to rise my other characters a bit more and give them decent equipment.

The first one was the assassin. Motoko's + Planet's Veneration set = only one free ring spot, but it should be enough to grant invincibility througout regular normal mode. Although the mercenary is another story entirely...

Those bonus dungeons are leveling paradises for twinked characters. Blood Raven's + Dark Magician's = from lv26 to lv41. Also, facing a random Dark Magician triggered the last prompt of the Summoner quest, lol. Hopefully it won't hinder my game.

Now, translation time.

:] It's alright. Everyone has different playstyles.

No mercenary set? Still, it's amazing how much sets can be combined in this one. It's very useful and it gives a rather sweet look.

That's really odd for the Summoner thing, but since it never happened to me I can't really tell. This said, I know I've levelled characters in Normal up to the 60's, maybe even 70's thanks to Naraku and down. In Nightmare I ended around level 82-83.

Have fun.

Now, translation time.

:] It's alright. Everyone has different playstyles.

No mercenary set? Still, it's amazing how much sets can be combined in this one. It's very useful and it gives a rather sweet look.

That's really odd for the Summoner thing, but since it never happened to me I can't really tell. This said, I know I've levelled characters in Normal up to the 60's, maybe even 70's thanks to Naraku and down. In Nightmare I ended around level 82-83.

Have fun.

I had the mercenary set... but it wasn't enough. After two or three deaths, I decided to dig up my magic reduction/absorption jewels and give them to him; only then he stopped dying. He was horribly underleveled, too.

But to be honest, some of those deaths were in rooms crowded with mages. My assassin was fine (81% resistance + elemental absorb 15% + at least 20 magic reduction + damage/kill leech = lol), but...

If it bugs my game somehow (as in, if I can't enter the palace and go to the Arcane Sanctuary for some motive), then that'll happen with most of my other characters, and I'll most likely lose interest. I don't think that'll happen, though.

Hayato wasn't much better. Also Jerrid oughta be better than Kou, but being as miserable as he is, I found it hard.

Actually Chris is pretty good on SRW@, and passable on SRW4. Bernie is a piece of shit.

But fuck them, Chara>>> all~

Fuck Chara, it's all about the Garrod "I believe in GOD!" Ran.

Hmmm... Anyone in here a good sprite artist? I need some help creating the sprites for the bosses in this Vertical shooter I'm making...

Me. Well, I'm still inexperienced, so you might want to ask Marthur.

Well, why not show us what you can do first? How about showing us a couple normal enemy fighters/bombers/whatever you create to start with?

Hmmm... Anyone in here a good sprite artist? I need some help creating the sprites for the bosses in this Vertical shooter I'm making...

Well, why not show us what you can do first? How about showing us a couple normal enemy fighters/bombers/whatever you create to start with?

Ah... There's the catch... I've only worked with Fire Emblem sprites... I might be able to figure it out, but I have to see their design, and practice for a while. You'd be saved the trouble just to ask Marthur, though.

Ah... There's the catch... I've only worked with Fire Emblem sprites... I might be able to figure it out, but I have to see their design, and practice for a while. You'd be saved the trouble just to ask Marthur, though.

Really, as far as design goes, I don't care, as long as it's spaceship-y. Hell, I'd even be fine with a mech or two...

I had the mercenary set... but it wasn't enough. After two or three deaths, I decided to dig up my magic reduction/absorption jewels and give them to him; only then he stopped dying. He was horribly underleveled, too.

But to be honest, some of those deaths were in rooms crowded with mages. My assassin was fine (81% resistance + elemental absorb 15% + at least 20 magic reduction + damage/kill leech = lol), but...

If it bugs my game somehow (as in, if I can't enter the palace and go to the Arcane Sanctuary for some motive), then that'll happen with most of my other characters, and I'll most likely lose interest. I don't think that'll happen, though.

Ah yes, underlevelled mercs. They do level much slower than you for a while. You might want to tinker his items with hearts for bonus life ( 20-30 per item I think ).

On top of that, no life leech from skeleton mages...

Did you at least do the Tainted Sun quest, talked to Drognan and then Jehryn afterwards?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;_____________________;

You go to sleep so early the only time you might see her is early in the morning. She does most of her homework on week ends.