• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Rant, Roxas.

WHY DIDN'T LELOUCH LISTEN TO DIETHARD?!?!?!

CODE GAYASS THE GAY. CLAMP GAY, FLAMBOYANT GAY.

seid hcuolel ahahahaha

Rant, Roxas.

What episode?

Uh... 10? When Diethard told Zero to retreat, but then Xing-Kei (WHO LOOKS LIKE SHANAN) traps them in the irrigation fields and they all get stuck. and Lelouch goes ape shit on everything.

Uh... 10? When Diethard told Zero to retreat, but then Xing-Kei (WHO LOOKS LIKE SHANAN) traps them in the irrigation fields and they all get stuck. and Lelouch goes ape shit on everything.

I read that as "rapes"

I read that as "rapes"

<_<

Rant, Roxas.

What episode?

He was thinking with his penis.

I read that as "rapes"

You would.

Also, Rei, CG technically isn't a CLAMP series. They just did the character design.

Therefore, Clamp gay.

So you hate CG because of who did the character designs, yet you're fine with Gundam 00, who's character designer was the artist behind "Loveless"? WTF?

So you hate CG because of who did the character designs, yet you're fine with Gundam 00, who's character designer was the artist behind "Loveless"? WTF?

Actually 00 has it's share of gayness, but it's mostly restricted to a handful of characters. CG not only has gayness all around, but it's just fucking fugly.

LOOK AT GOTTWALD FFS.

Chapter 21X done:

Leaf: 12-60: 57 HP, 20 Str, 8 Mag, 20 Skl, 20 Spd, 20 Luk, 16 Def, 11 Bld, 12 Mov

Rivis: 19-05: 46 HP, 20 Str, 5 Mag, 16 Skl, 20 Spd, 7 Luk, 16 Def, 20 Bld, 9 Mov

Salem: 14-62: 49 HP, 3 Str, 20 Mag, 20 Skl, 20 Spd, 20 Luk, 19 Def, 9 Bld, 8 Mov

Linoan: 1-85, no levels

Tina: 8-20: 19 HP, 0 Str, 10 Mag, 3 Skl, 10 Spd, 19 Luk, 1 Def, 3 Bld, 5 Mov, A staves

Parn: 18-03: 45 HP, 20 Str, 4 Mag, 19 Skl, 20 Spd, 20 Luk, 16 Def, 11 Bld, 8 Mov

Saphy: 16-05: 23 HP, 5 Str, 19 Mag, 16 Skl, 20 Spd, 9 Luk, 0 Def, 3 Bld, 5 Mov

Lara: 6-73: 19 HP, 0 Str, 0 Mag, 2 Skl, 9 Spd, 9 Luk, 1 Def, 3 Bld, 6 Mov

Now I realize I'm starting to have so much crap I can barely steal anymore. This said, I'm not warp skipping this one.

Edited by Levin

Chapter 21X done:

Leaf: 12-60: 57 HP, 20 Str, 8 Mag, 20 Skl, 20 Spd, 20 Luk, 16 Def, 11 Bld, 12 Mov

Rivis: 19-05: 46 HP, 20 Str, 5 Mag, 16 Skl, 20 Spd, 7 Luk, 16 Def, 20 Bld, 9 Mov

Salem: 14-62: 49 HP, 3 Str, 20 Mag, 20 Skl, 20 Spd, 20 Luk, 19 Def, 9 Bld, 8 Mov

Linoan: 1-85, no levels

Tina: 8-20: 19 HP, 0 Str, 10 Mag, 3 Skl, 10 Spd, 19 Luk, 1 Def, 3 Bld, 5 Mov, A staves

Parn: 18-03: 45 HP, 20 Str, 4 Mag, 19 Skl, 20 Spd, 20 Luk, 16 Def, 11 Bld, 8 Mov

Saphy: 16-05: 23 HP, 5 Str, 19 Mag, 16 Skl, 20 Spd, 9 Luk, 0 Def, 3 Bld, 5 Mov

Lara: 6-73: 19 HP, 0 Str, 0 Mag, 2 Skl, 9 Spd, 9 Luk, 1 Def, 3 Bld, 6 Mov

Now I realize I'm starting to have so much crap I can barely steal anymore. This said, I'm not warp skipping this one.

Sell those Meteors and Elfires.

Actually 00 has it's share of gayness, but it's mostly restricted to a handful of characters. CG not only has gayness all around, but it's just fucking fugly.

LOOK AT GOTTWALD FFS.

Hey hey hey hey hey! Jeremiah Gottwald is a burning, raging symbol of manliness and a fucking storm of loyalty! He is neither fugly nor gay, but rather a shining example of pure GAR!

Sell those Meteors and Elfires.

Elfires maybe, but Asvel can use Meteors. The only long range tome I can't use yet is Fenrir, and I might be able to use it soon.

Irons and steels are likely going to get sold though.

Use those silvers and killers.

Hey hey hey hey hey! Jeremiah Gottwald is a burning, raging symbol of manliness and a fucking storm of loyalty! He is neither fugly nor gay, but rather a shining example of pure GAR!

The guy is Orange-kun. Also spinning midair while wearing a FABULOUS costume doesn't help.