Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

DO NOT WANT.

Or worse, female!Golbez.

Especially if you've seen how he looks in FFIV The After.

Is he ugly?

Golbez >>> Exdeath.

You mean Zeromus.

Sorta ninja'd.

Edited by Rei of Nanto

DO NOT WANT.

Or worse, female!Golbez.

Especially if you've seen how he looks in FFIV The After.

Is he ugly?

Golbez >>> Exdeath.

You mean Zeromus.

Sorta ninja'd.

No, Zeromus was a spawn of Zemus's hate.

Zemus got blasted by Double Meteor thanks to beardmop...err...Fusoya and Golbez.

Fia, bring Female!Kefka or something 8D

No. It's like asking for a female!Exdeath.

3550318.jpg

Take me~ :wub:

*takes* :wub:

<3<3

... what?

<3<3<3

... how... honest...

Edited by Fia

From TranslationParty:

Last year was the year 2101 was the beginning of the war years. What happens? Someone set a bomb. We get signal. What! Turn on the main screen. It is for you! How do I gentlemen! We all belong to the base. Please destroy the road. Say something! Chance to survive your time available online. Ha ha ha ... Captain! Take off every 'Zig'! You know. 'Zig-zag and zig-zag' move to. Please great justice.
Monsutadai. Not belong to this world! It is in my hands, and please do not move the meat again. This man wanted to pay homage to me. Tribute! ! ? Slaves to steal the soul of man! Perhaps, you can say the same for all religions ... as one's own words, your soul is empty! Disease, the human race is a savior of the following is required! How much? Shabby little pile of secrets. But enough talking. .. If possible!

I'm doing it wrong.

From TranslationParty:

Last year was the year 2101 was the beginning of the war years. What happens? Someone set a bomb. We get signal. What! Turn on the main screen. It is for you! How do I gentlemen! We all belong to the base. Please destroy the road. Say something! Chance to survive your time available online. Ha ha ha ... Captain! Take off every 'Zig'! You know. 'Zig-zag and zig-zag' move to. Please great justice.
Monsutadai. Not belong to this world! It is in my hands, and please do not move the meat again. This man wanted to pay homage to me. Tribute! ! ? Slaves to steal the soul of man! Perhaps, you can say the same for all religions ... as one's own words, your soul is empty! Disease, the human race is a savior of the following is required! How much? Shabby little pile of secrets. But enough talking. .. If possible!

I'm doing it wrong.

Wait, it went from "All your base" to "What is a man"? What the fuck?

Zemus got blasted by Double Meteor thanks to beardmop...err...Fusoya and Golbez.

Still Zeromus looked more badass.

3550318.jpg

Heh. If male!Kefka is Joker, female!Kefka is Harley Quinn

From TranslationParty:

I'm doing it wrong.

No. The first quote is from Zero Wing. The second from Castlevania.

Kefka is every gender there is.

All two of them.

:P

So then he's both, and yet he's neither?

From TranslationParty:

I'm doing it wrong.

No. The first quote is from Zero Wing. The second from Castlevania.

Oh.

Wow, they came out surprisingly normal...

And pic unrelated:

9441-22WTLJD.jpg

Still Zeromus looked more badass.

Not the Easy Type version:

Also...the bastard returns:

Zeromus%27sMalice.png