• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm running out of things to accomplish in PH. I have the golden ship parts, the wisdom and courage gems, and the big plays to get, but that's it. : (

You sayin' you're done?

No. But I'm getting close. D:

Hmmm. What're you playing after that?

I don't know. D: I guess I'll resume play with Thracia, then Sword of Seals, then Gaiden, then Mystery of the Emblem. After that... I really am not sure.

...You got enough cash for a reccomendation?

I'm running out of things to accomplish in PH. I have the golden ship parts, the wisdom and courage gems, and the big plays to get, but that's it. : (

You sayin' you're done?

I don't know. D: I guess I'll resume play with Thracia, then Sword of Seals, then Gaiden, then Mystery of the Emblem. After that... I really am not sure.

Zelda 1 or 2.

You sayin' you're done?

Yup. ^^ It depends on which system you recommend, though.

You sayin' you're done?

Alright.

What systems do you have?

You sayin' you're done?

Alright.

What systems do you have?

Portables: GBC, GBA, DS

Consoles: GC, Wii

Get Contra 4 for DS. It will give you a good asskicking.

And I want that because...?

Because games that kick your ass and require actual skill to beat are fun.

Edited by Musashi

Most games require some skill to beat. Like PH! ^^ Not to mention Thracia, most likely.

Forget you, pyramid.

Anyway, Okami for the Wii. Zelda-esque adventuring, solid story, slick play/combat.

Anything scary in it? D:

PS: Lux, look at my sig and think about it. Do it.

I will NOT play a game that's a dating sim. : P

Most games require some skill to beat. Like PH! ^^ Not to mention Thracia, most likely.

Forget you, pyramid.

Anyway, Okami for the Wii. Zelda-esque adventuring, solid story, slick play/combat.

Anything scary in it? D:

PS: Lux, look at my sig and think about it. Do it.

...There is...one giant spider boss.

Be strong. You can do it.

Should I still get Luka?

Stop lumping all games with a minor romance storyline together. In the original Rune Factory (just like all HMs), Courting and marriage is completely optional.

Play Lost in Blue then.

Edited by Chalis

Don't be afraid, Lux.

Should I still get Luka?

I'm just saying all that randomly.

Good, first half of page 2 finished.

Edited by TheEnd

Phantom Hourglass and Thracia are peanuts compared to Contra 4 (and much of the Contra series in general). It's a fast-paced, one hit and you're dead run and gun style game. You're likely to die quite a few times before beating it on the lowest difficulty.

...There is...one giant spider boss.

Oh dear...

Stop lumping all games with a minor romance storyline together. In the original Rune Factory (just like all HMs), Courting and marriage is completely optional.

Play Lost in Blue then.

... I'm sorry... ;____; I guess I can try the original... Is there a DS emulator?

Never heard of it. What's it like?

Don't be afraid, Lux.

Afraid of what?

Phantom Hourglass and Thracia are peanuts compared to Contra 4 (and much of the Contra series in general). It's a fast-paced, one hit and you're dead run and gun style game. You're likely to die quite a few times before beating it on the lowest difficulty.

So by difficulty...

Contra>Thracia>PH?

Contra 1 isn't *that* hard, but its sequel, Super C, I find to be much more challenging, though some of that has to do with overhead level after level 1 far less fun and more frustrating to control than the pseudo 3rd person shooting levels Contra 1 had.

Edited by Brawl Sheeda

Don't be afraid, Lux.

Afraid of what?

Dating sims.

Afraid? Why, the nerve! Saying what's really on my mind on the topic of dating sims might offend a few people, so I'd prefer it if you just dropped it at this point.

Play Metal Slug. You'll kill about 20 bucks playing it at an arcade, and that's if the machine is a single credit machine.