• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Time is precious to me. I guess I can fill you in later.

*opens love planner*

Do remember that I messed with your mind to make you not include me in your plans.

..........Does it work? If yes...........can you do that for me too? ;_;

..........Does it work? If yes...........can you do that for me too? ;_;

Maybe. If you promise not to teach your brother anything that puts me in trouble.

Yeah sure. I already done you anyway.

:o

I must have blacked out, don't remember a thing :o

Maybe. If you promise not to teach your brother anything that puts me in trouble.

:o

I must have blacked out, don't remember a thing :o

>_>

I doubt you can do it then... >_>

HEY GUIZ

I'm, like, awesome. I have swords, which are awesome, I'm a swordfighter, which is an awesome class, I've got Moonlight Sword, which is an awesome skill, and I've got awesome growths thanks to my awesome Odo blood. I'm also going to father _everyone's_ baby because my awesomeness shouldn't die out. In fact, I'm going to father the babies of the 2nd Generation units. Yes, I'm that awesome that I can come back and even do my own kids without any side effects.

So, you can all bow down to me, cause the only person to ever beat me was that sissy Sigurd, and I'm going to exact my revenge on him soon, in an awesome way, of course.

Edited by ChaosNinji

I'm, like, awesome. I have swords, which are awesome, I'm a swordfighter, which is an awesome class, I've got Moonlight Sword, which is an awesome skill, and I've got awesome growths thanks to my awesome Odo blood. I'm also going to father _everyone's_ baby because my awesomeness shouldn't die out. In fact, I'm going to father the babies of the 2nd Generation units. Yes, I'm that awesome that I can come back and even do my own daughter without any side effects.

So, you can all bow down to me, cause the only person to ever beat me was that sissy Sigurd, and I'm going to exact my revenge on him soon, in an awesome way, of course.

Fight me.

HEY GUIZ

I'm, like, awesome. I have swords, which are awesome, I'm a swordfighter, which is an awesome class, I've got Moonlight Sword, which is an awesome skill, and I've got awesome growths thanks to my awesome Odo blood. I'm also going to father _everyone's_ baby because my awesomeness shouldn't die out. In fact, I'm going to father the babies of the 2nd Generation units. Yes, I'm that awesome that I can come back and even do my own daughter without any side effects.

My Azel always can PWN you... >_>

It was a lie actualy and I'm deeply sorry..

Okay, then :)

HEY GUIZ

I'm, like, awesome. I have swords, which are awesome, I'm a swordfighter, which is an awesome class, I've got Moonlight Sword, which is an awesome skill, and I've got awesome growths thanks to my awesome Odo blood. I'm also going to father _everyone's_ baby because my awesomeness shouldn't die out. In fact, I'm going to father the babies of the 2nd Generation units. Yes, I'm that awesome that I can come back and even do my own kids without any side effects.

The only person who ever beat you? You died to my master plan! Muhaha! Muahahaha!