FE4 THREAD

Fia

Narga 3.3 is up. Too bad I have to do my homework now.

You deserve it for being Evil.

Why must you be so mean? :(

I'm joking. Some may know this due to the fact that I insist she isn't evil the most. Then again that's a very minor detail so that some don't know jack shit.

I was joking too.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm joking. Some may know this due to the fact that I insist she isn't evil the most. Then again that's a very minor detail so that some don't know jack shit.

I was joking too.

No you weren't.

I was joking too.

No you weren't.

Yes I was.

I was joking too.

No you weren't.

Yes I was.

Bullshit, you weren't.

You are abomination indeed.

Why?

Bullshit, you weren't.

Oh, alright. I wasn't joking. Happy now?

No.

Are you ever happy?

Yes.

Also, I am going to do the incredibly stupid... I am going to recruit Xavier... with no Save States.

GL

Yes.

Also, I am going to do the incredibly stupid... I am going to recruit Xavier... with no Save States.

Been there, done that. Have fun.

Also, sleep time.

Edited by Musashi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plKP7myW0pM

Soooooooooo beautiful. :')

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MhYByRR5zQ

The conclusion.

EDIT: Oh, hi Fia.

At least it wasn't Fujiwara getting trashed :(

Lmao at that desperate metering first round

"I'll unleash a new era of destruction on this joker and his 3 Q taunts just as soon as I get my me-fffffffffffffffffffffffffff

How'd you do it?

I don't remember exactly, but it was a horribly inefficient strategy that ate up most of my warp staff uses because I foolishly sold all of my long range tomes. It seemed like a good idea when I first thought of it, but it ended up relying almost entirely on luck. One of the armors ended up dying (fuck you, Xavier), but I still got the old fart and the member card.

20 Bld thieves?

Good night.

Abuse of that magnitude isn't possible when playing on a cartridge. Well, I suppose it is theoretically possible, but....

At least it wasn't Fujiwara getting trashed :(

Lmao at that desperate metering first round

"I'll unleash a new era of destruction on this joker and his 3 Q taunts just as soon as I get my me-fffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Yeah, I thought that was pretty funny too.

Anyway, sleep time. This time 4realz.

Well one strategy Marthur told me was to have the right group open the door first and leave an unarmed unit to take the door tile, (you'll have to make sure Olwen,

Eryios, or Asvel are in the right group) Then have Asvel blast all the Freege armors (you'll need bolting), then when's that is done setting up, have the left group

rescue the civilians (Difficulty is memorizing which civilian goes to which Lieutenant), then open the left door and and have a unit set on a tile where Xavier can range

attack that person, and leave Xavier there after, then check which Lieutenant is in the rear and check there attack range, lure the Lieutenant with the person with the

correct civilian then before you end your turn drop the civilian, after enemy turn the Lieutenant should be green since the enemy goes first. Then repeat for the

remaining Lieutenants though if I recall you might have to drop off two civilians at a time instead of one later on.

I'm using Othin for this since he has Wrath.

If Othin used the Brave Axe and doubled, dealing 2 hits, then the enemy countered, would Othin do 2 straight criticals? (Though it's unlikelyanyone will survive the 1st crit)

That cute Japanese girl I share 3/4 of my classes with and met at orientation decided to text back. drool.gif

*sniff* They grow up so fast! ; )

Why am I saying that? We're in the same grade. Heck, he's even older than I am! : O

Edited by Lux Aeterna

That cute Japanese girl I share 3/4 of my classes with and met at orientation decided to text back. drool.gif

Why am I saying that? We're in the same grade. Heck, he's even older than I am! : O

That should have been my line.

Man, this insomnia business sucks.

That should have been my line.

Man, this insomnia business sucks.

I learn from you, Teacher! ^^

Doesn't it? I have a cousin who has insomnia, as well. I said "lucky!" and he firmly disagreed with me. : O

Doesn't it? I have a cousin who has insomnia, as well. I said "lucky!" and he firmly disagreed with me. : O

Of course.

It's kind of a double-edged sword for me.

Of course.

It's kind of a double-edged sword for me.

:3

More stuff to do, yet more tiring?

Dang, school alreeeady? D: Bye...