• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the puppy eyes...no.

Give me mah answer or I kill ya! D:< That better?

Fine... Can I have an answer...? :< *puppy eyes*

Puppy eyes? Puppy eyes?!

Have I wronged, Teacher? D:

That's loads better! But...no.

I think he's a cat dude.

Just for the puppy eyes...no.

Give me mah answer or I kill ya! D:< That better?

Fine... Can I have an answer...? :< *puppy eyes*

Puppy eyes? Puppy eyes?!

Have I wronged, Teacher? D:

That's loads better! But...no.

I think he's a cat dude.

Look... My time is short, and I just want to know what you're talking about, could you please just give me my answer?

So am I, but puppy eyes get more people, often.

So, why do I play worse when I'm not playing as one of my mains?

I dunno. I was hoping you could tell me.

Alright, seriously. I just can't get my FIGHTING SPIRIT going if I'm not playing as a main.

So? I beat your snake, with Lucario, and Lucario isn't my main. Although he was... For a fair four months.

Alright, seriously. I just can't get my FIGHTING SPIRIT going if I'm not playing as a main.

We all have our characters. Take Srs for example. He plays a very good Dedede, used to have an awesome Diddy and his Marth was alright ( he might correct me by saying it sucks though ). If he tried something else, I'm sure he had problems.

It's like that with just about everyone.

So, why do I play worse when I'm not playing as one of my mains?

I dunno. I was hoping you could tell me.

So? I beat your snake, with Lucario, and Lucario isn't my main. Although he was... For a fair four months.

I didn't say FIGHTING SPIRIT=Invincibility. You just flatout beat me that time.

People have certain motor habits that don't transfer over to different characters like we'd want them to when we're under pressure, or at least I do. For example one of my first reactions to somebody tapping my shield as Wario is to jump out and dair/whatever I want to them, and it's a borderline reflex since I can get so many people with how safe and strong that is. This kind of works with Ness because it's a similarly safe move with him, although it doesn't come out as fast so it's not going to give me the same result. It's a bit worse with Fox, who doesn't have the safe mobility and therefore isn't as safe doing it, and you can bet your ass it doesn't work with Snake or DK almost ever for obvious reasons, unless the other person is screaming I'M OPEN. It's plain tough to shift your focus between what one character really wants to do in situation X to another. It's in your best interest to limit your character choices when you're really going for it.

Edited by Rehab