FE4 THREAD

Fia

Listening to others? Nothing.

Having no opinion of your own? Everything.

I have an opinion. You have a problem with it, or so it seems. Therefore, I hide my opinion, and listen to yours. Therefore, I still have an opinion.

... what.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to others? Nothing.

Having no opinion of your own? Everything.

I have an opinion. You have a problem with it, or so it seems. Therefore, I hide my opinion, and listen to yours. Therefore, I still have an opinion.

Lux, Lux, Lux... What am I going to do with you?

Lux is starting to make less sense with each post.

CG is still more funny.

Too bad he lives in England since he's gone by the time I come home ;_;

Breasts are disgusting.

I should have a tit badge as my avatar.

Better to agree, than argue. So that's why I hide my opinion, and listen to yours.

By just agreeing, you waste the opportunity of improving your own opinion.

Edited by TheEnd

You are entitled to your disagreement Lux, puff out your chest a bit. You don't even know what his problem is with your opinion yet.

Or, you could ask him for his side, since (maybe I am blind but) all I at least have seen him say about them is "so. Dating sims?"

Edited by Rehab

Better to agree, than argue. So that's why I hide my opinion, and listen to yours.

Listening to the opinions of others is fine, but don't "hide" your own opinion. That won't get you very far.

That's your job to figure out, Teacher.

I know, son. I know.

You are entitled to your disagreement Lux, puff out your chest a bit. You don't even know what his problem is with your opinion yet.

It's likely because I almost spat at the idea of a dating sim, due to the fact I thought it was lame.

Disagreements causes breaches in friendship. If I agree, it works much better that way, I hope.

Breasts are disgusting.

I should have a tit badge as my avatar.

Must...captitalize... Big Knockers!

Perhaps a Soul Calibur 4 female character or something.

lolivy

Or, you could ask him for his side, since (maybe I am blind but) all I at least have seen him say about them is "so. Dating sims?"

Actually, that was a reference to a short convo that happened another day.

I believe he interpreted my comment wrong.

It's likely because I almost spat at the idea of a dating sim, due to the fact I thought it was lame.

Disagreements causes breaches in friendship. If I agree, it works much better that way, I hope.

The concept of true friendship is apparently alien to you.

If a friend of yours can't tolerate disagreement then he/she is a... well let's just say that you might want to reconsider your relationship with that person >_>.

It's just that way through my experience. And don't throw the PEMN thing at me. : P

If a friend of yours can't tolerate disagreement then he/she is a... well let's just say that you might want to reconsider your relationship with that person >_>.

Listen to these fine gentlemen.

lolivy

Hmm...why the hell not.

Not fond of her style.

But either way, I just reminded of a Sonia's boobs admin badge I made for Jet, aeons ago. The females were not amused.

It's just that way through my experience. And don't throw the PEMN thing at me. : P

RNG screwed, man.

It's happened for a few; most people respect me. My differences, that is.

But if it's all the same, I'd like to give my definition of friendship:

A friend is... Someone you generally enjoy being around. Someone who will stick with you through thick and thin, because the one's who only are there at good times are just a pal. A friend will attempt to understand how you feel; they will console you, and try to respect your differences. A true friend will be there for you always...

Probably not on-the-dot perfect, but I tried.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

But either way, I just reminded of a Sonia's boobs admin badge I made for Jet, aeons ago. The females were not amused.

Haha. I still remember that. Tiltyu was pissed, if I remember correctly.

It's happened for a few; most people respect me. My differences, that is.

But if it's all the same, I'd like to give my definition of friendship:

A friend is... Someone you generally enjoy being around. Someone who will stick with you through thick and thin, because the one's who only are there at good times are just a pal. A friend will attempt to understand how you feel; they will console you, and try to respect your differences. A true friend will be there for you always...

Probably not on-the-dot perfect, but I tried.

And therefore, they'll accept disagreements. :mellow:

Haha. I still remember that. Tiltyu was pissed, if I remember correctly.

Tiltyu... that damn crossdresser. Poor, poor Zephyr.

icon-layton.gif

It's FESS related.

Edited by Musashi