• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh... IMO that doesn't compensate for the bad. I think next time I'd play case 3 I might have to use a walkthrough.

So far I get the feeling that case two was worse.

I have just discovered that the average American high school is pathetically easy to infilitrate and leave, even for someone who doesn't go to that school.

Around here there's high schools where the security is similar to that of an airport and murders still happen anyway.

I have just discovered that the average American high school is pathetically easy to infilitrate and leave, even for someone who doesn't go to that school.

Around here there's high schools where the security is similar to that of an airport and murders still happen anyway.

If someone wants to kill somebody, and they really truly do, it's likely to happen. The difference is those actually willing to bring the knife down/pulling the trigger, along with the willingness to act at all.

No.

PW1: 5 cases. I think originally it was just 4 and case 5 was added to the DS version.

PW2: 4 cases. The last one is EPIC.

PW3: 5 cases.

AJ: 4 cases IIRC.

AJ has Klavier.

Klavier's air guitar will wait then...

What about Edgeworth's game? Have you played it?

The one I went to just now had fences and a guardpost. I was able to stroll in, do my business, walk out, and get in the car. Without being asked a single question, or even being looked at.

No.

PW1: 5 cases. I think originally it was just 4 and case 5 was added to the DS version.

PW2: 4 cases. The last one is EPIC.

PW3: 5 cases.

AJ: 4 cases IIRC.

AJ has Klavier.

Klavier's air guitar will wait then...

What about Edgeworth's game? Have you played it?

Guilty Love is awesome.

Eh nah, I think it's currently out only in JP and I can only read English and Spanish so...

The one I went to just now had fences and a guardpost. I was able to stroll in, do my business, walk out, and get in the car. Without being asked a single question, or even being looked at.

Huh... guess nothing happens there then?

Edited by ?!

Am I finally starting to get somewhere with this girl?

18d45w.png

EDIT: AAAH COME ON! I got her friendship up to 4, but her love points are still zero! ;____;

Friend ladder != good ladder.

If she's your favorite, then perhaps google how to woo her?

Yup... future hardcore gamer for dating sims

Good to know that you agree.

Edited by TheEnd

Guilty Love is awesome.

Eh nah, I think it's currently out only in JP and I can only read English and Spanish so...

Indeed.

I think I saw it on english.... heh.

Also Sal Manella is fucking disgusting.