• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god... that... was beautiful...

I cried at the ending. :/

*patpat*.

But, like Suzaku just standing there with a bloody sword and everybody shouting ZERO ZERO ZERO and you can still hear Nunnally's pained screams in the background... That was the part that cracked me. :(

Friends ladder != good ladder.

Wait, what's that mean?

And I'm especially peeved, because somehow five other people have love points. >_>

Tori is very fond of people who read books, so to raise her LP head to the library every day and read one of the books there. The only other ways to raise her LP are by taking part in the love-based festivals like Spring Festival, Moonlit Eve, and Starry Night.

Wait, what's that mean?

And I'm especially peeved, because somehow five other people have love points. >_>

Tori is very fond of people who read books, so to raise her LP head to the library every day and read one of the books there. The only other ways to raise her LP are by taking part in the love-based festivals like Spring Festival, Moonlit Eve, and Starry Night.

Thank you. ^^

Wait, what's that mean?

Thank you. ^^

5 seconds in Google, Lux.

Wait, what's that mean?

Thank you. ^^

Yeah, but I'm not good at key words for google. ;___; I know she likes a lot of items, such as strawberries, pink cat flowers, and pumpkin pie pudding. If I give the last item mentioned on her birthday, it is likely the love points with her will rise.

Wait, what's that mean?

Thank you. ^^

Yeah, but I'm not good at key words for google. ;___; I know she likes a lot of items, such as strawberries, pink cat flowers, and pumpkin pie pudding. If I give the last item mentioned on her birthday, it is likely the love points with her will rise.

I looked for rune factory bianca. It was the first result. >_>

Wait, what's that mean?

Thank you. ^^

Bianca!? ;____;

It may or may not be wrong in that aspect.

Wait, what's that mean?

Thank you. ^^

Bianca!? ;____;

It may or may not be wrong in that aspect.

It was the only name I remembered.

~_~

I'm at a loss for what to do. Piano, Fe5, find another anime, or Megaman BN6?

I'd recommend either Piano or FE5.

Huh. But both are boring. Damn. i really don't feel like doing chapter 12 today. <_<

I'm at a loss for what to do. Piano, Fe5, find another anime, or Megaman BN6?

Remove the bolded.

Riiighttttttttt...