FE4 THREAD

Fia

TheEnd, do you remember what level you were when fighting those Harpies in the mountains?

Nope.

Regardless, YsF doesn't have a lot of room for levelwhoring, iirc... if you've gotten all equipment/refining you reasonably could, there isn't a lot more you can do without dying from boredom.

Oh, I already knew that. XD I thought you meant the game would do that. ^^ ;

I don't know if it does. I haven't researched this much.

Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

TheEnd, do you remember what level you were when fighting those Harpies in the mountains?

Nope.

Regardless, YsF doesn't have a lot of room for levelwhoring, iirc... if you've gotten all equipment/refining you reasonably could, there isn't a lot more you can do without dying from boredom.

I think I still have the first Armor and shield and could only afford either a better armor or the better shield... Any order in which I should beat them or should that be weakening all 3 to near death and then take them out 1 by 1?

Nope.

I think I still have the first Armor and shield and could only afford either a better armor or the better shield... Any order in which I should beat them or should that be weakening all 3 to near death and then take them out 1 by 1?

Huh... you're kind of supposed to be using grade 4 equipment by now. Which are the ones sold in the shop (but grinding for them before mount elderm or whatever is complete madness.)

I don't remember what strategy I used, if any.

Are you doing a no chest challenge? >_>

Edited by TheEnd

Nope.

Huh... you're kind of supposed to be using grade 4 equipment by now. Which are the ones sold in the shop (but grinding for them before mount elderm or whatever is complete madness.)

Nope. Only found a few and sometimes rush ahead when low on HP and in need of a save point. I'll just try again, managed to get them to 300 HP.

Nope.

Nope. Only found a few and sometimes rush ahead when low on HP and in need of a save point. I'll just try again, managed to get them to 300 HP.

Either way... if you're in a dead end, you already know what I'll comment: get better equips. After all, each point of attack/defense reduces the damage you deal/take, unlike happens in so many RPGs.

アルフェス将軍.

Still I don't get it. I hope it's a new patch.

Oh.

My not-so-secret translation project.

Narga is pretty much done btw, ending aside.

Edited by TheEnd

Oh.

What exactly is this project?

A 11-page story on Lenster's fall.

BTW, meaningful edit.

Ahhh...

Well, I would appreciate Ulir no Keifu...or Noba no Keifu...

Oh.

What exactly is this project?

A 11-page story on Lenster's fall.

BTW, meaningful edit.

Ahhh...

Well, I would appreciate Ulir no Keifu...or Noba no Keifu...

Fia seemed to be enthusiastic about Narga's storyline.

Noba no Keifu is called Thracia 776.

Fia seemed to be enthusiastic about Narga's storyline.

Noba no Keifu is called Thracia 776.

And the cruel map edits.

That's a big "sort of".

OMFG i'm so bored. D:

I decided to go watch BECK in english. ^_^

My advice is the greatest advice. Fuck BECK.

Well, i liked it in Japanese, so I thought I'll just go ahead and watch it in English.

Seriously. The guy singing english in the subs sounded like he had downs. <_<

Why the hell are you gonna watch the same thing twice instead of watching one of my two suggestions.

i dunno.