FE4 THREAD

Fia

Ward is a Nuke early,but drop him later on(or just bench him immediatly,like I do.

You can keep Lot for the whole game.

If you don't use Fir,Tate,and Miledy I'll kill you,and then revive you so DLV can kill you

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Gr8.

Lol, Dieck seems like a Gerik that joins 8 chapters earlier.

That's called an Oguma.

lolscarredmerc

Treck might also turn out good.

I won't use a Pegasi. Tana and Elincia are the only ones that did wonders, ever. I'm going for Rutger instead of Fir. Miledy, maybe, but maybe not. I only like the Elibe and Tellius dragonriders.

FE6 Wyvern Knights are awesome, unlike lolFE7. But then again, the pegasus here are kind of suck, while they are much better in FE7.

Use both Rutger and Fir,both are great(and supporting them gives them even more crit,lolz.)

Miledy is WTFTanky,and has WTFoffense,plus she flies.What more do you want?!

As for Tate,at least try her out.You'll never find more people who do wonders for you if you don't use em'

Wha about Zeiss? Is he better than Miledy?

Zeiss is okay,but Miledy shoves him into the ground and rapes him repeatedly while he cries out for his mommy.You can use both though(as long as you use Miledy,I don't care what you do to Zeiss)

Wha about Zeiss? Is he better than Miledy?

Personally, I prefer Miledy. Availability ftw.

But he turns out pretty great if you raise him. Think of Nino if you will.

Fine, fine.

Is she an enemy unit at any point in time like Vaida is?

I guess 2 SMs won't hurt. *Points to Joshua raeping stuff in FE8, imagines what would happen if there were 2 of him*

Wait, Zeiiss is like Nino?

I hate all Nino archetypes.

Edited by Joshybear25

Fine, fine.

I guess 2 SMs won't hurt. *Points to Joshua raeping stuff in FE8, imagines what would happen if there were 2 of him*

Miledy or Fir?Well,they both start as enemies(HM bonuses FTW,Fir gets like 9 base str at level 1)

Fine, fine.

Wait, Zeiiss is like Nino?

I hate all Nino archetypes.

Zeiss is like Nino with 15 base str(19 in HM,WTF,he's lvl 7 1st tier)as well as 12/15 Base Def.He's not a detriment when he joins.

Zeiss, however, is kind of slow and since you're not using Peg Knights, you'll likely go to Sacae, which means lots and lots of Nomads. There's only one Delphi Shield, though.

If you still manage to go to Ilia I suppose he could rape those Steel/Javelin Peg Knights.

Zeiss, however, is kind of slow and since you're not using Peg Knights, you'll likely go to Sacae, which means lots and lots of Nomads. There's only one Delphi Shield, though.

If you still manage to go to Ilia I suppose he could rape those Steel/Javelin Peg Knights.

Well he never said he was using Shin/Sue either.Just have thany chuck Jav's earlygame and leave the Nomads aside.

Not mentioning that Rutger, Top Tier fella also gets bonuses(doesn't he?)

All enemy characters except Hugh, Rei, Douglas and C13 Percival.

Well he never said he was using Shin/Sue either.Just have thany chuck Jav's earlygame and leave the Nomads aside.

You never know what happens. I know I did use Shin.

Shin is good,Sue is lol.But unless you want to go Sacae,I would raise one of the pegs(you have plenty of whips anyway,so promotion isn't a problem)

Actually,don't you automatically go Ilia if Sue dies?

Thany's got lolable durability. So maybe not her as well.

Are the nomad siblings any good? And what about Ellen?

They're actually not siblings. Sue is a bit like Thany, really. Overkill speed and luck, good skill, crap strength, hp and defense. Shin is a bit more durable but also throws in good strength as well, for only slightly lower speed ( and HM bonuses if you're into that later ). They do send you to Sacae however, which is dreaded due to high speed generics and bosses.

Ellen does fine as a healer I suppose. Clarine's better, but I suppose she can compete with Saul. TBH I never use priests past Lugh's promotion, which is usually before the desert.