• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

:/

H-hold on! Where'd the progress go? Please, try harder!

Down the black hole created when the loops become more sick and twisted that a mod had to step in.

That sounds...horrible.

Think a recorded glass shattering screech forced on your ears while you try to sleep. 7 Hours later, will you be dead?

No, deaf. And with a grudge against humanity.

You will be dead actually, you'll kill yourself because of how intolerable that is.

:/

H-hold on! Where'd the progress go? Please, try harder!

Down the black hole created when the loops become more sick and twisted that a mod had to step in.

That sounds...horrible.

Think a recorded glass shattering screech forced on your ears while you try to sleep. 7 Hours later, will you be dead?

No, deaf. And with a grudge against humanity.

You will be dead actually, you'll kill yourself because of how intolerable that is.

But if I cut off my ears, how will I hear it?

The patient left. Tsk.

That Althena avatar is pretty uh... lame.

I challenge you to find a good Althena pic and I reserve my right to be critical. I can't find anything better : / (and that's from a really great poster where everyone looks great except from her and Sety)

I challenge you to find a good Althena pic and I reserve my right to be critical. I can't find anything better : / (and that's from a really great poster where everyone looks great except from her and Sety)

Do like me. Use her FE 5 mug.

I just got FE10 from GameStop today (And I still haven't played FE9)

Enjoy the massive abuse you can do on Easy and Normal modes.

That Althena avatar is pretty uh... lame.

FE5 Mug like Dio said. I'm not a fanart hunter... at all.

*attempts a capture on VASM*

The game won't let you put the cursor on him when you select capture, just like with C11 Kempf... the bastard.

Edited by ?!

The game won't let you put the cursor on him when you select capture, just like with C11 Kempf... the bastard.

Secretly, VASM is a 20+1 Bld Thief Fighter that can steal any weapon just by attacking.

He prefers to disarm mage girls, obviously.

Edited by Isabella Valentine

Congrats. You don't need to play 9 first to enjoy it, but you might anjoy 9 less later if you plan on getting it

Do like me. Use her FE 5 mug.

Nah, don't like it.

Enjoy the massive abuse you can do on Easy and Normal modes.

lol

Congrats. You don't need to play 9 first to enjoy it, but you might anjoy 9 less later if you plan on getting it

I do plan to get once I can find it. I just happen to find a copy of 10 and couldn't pass it up.

Secretly, VASM is a 20+1 Bld Thief Fighter that can steal any weapon just by attacking.

He prefers to disarm mage girls, obviously.

VASM for top tier. Outta the way Safy.

@Bold: But most enemies are male =\ There's like, 1 single enemy female mage unless you're counting Olwen. I guess he really wants to disarm while he can eh.

Edited by ?!

I do plan to get once I can find it. I just happen to find a copy of 10 and couldn't pass it up.

Well that's good. If I were you I'd play 10 now though, loads better than 9 in my opinion. Though maybe that's because I played 10 first.

Also:

av-572.png

Oh, that one. It's nice. Thanks.

VASM for top tier. Outta the way Safy.

@Bold: But most enemies are male =\ There's like, 1 single enemy female mage unless you're counting Olwen.

Elf, random female ch. 4 mage, Amalda's Mage Knights.

Elf's his favorite because it's the Sara he can touch without her crying for Leaf.

Ch4 Mage is the one I mentioned.

Amalda's Mage Knights are dead before you can reach them, he should consider her troubadours instead. Oh wait, that's if you take the Eyrios route. I'm guessing he takes the Conomore route for Miranda.

Edited by ?!