FE4 THREAD

Fia

Dominating C19 turned out easier than expected.

And case 4 is harder than Case 5.

Beat case 5?

1st Trial.

Bloody shoe part. But so far, yes, it's easier

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

If I recall for case 5

You have to do 4 or 5 days of investigation and 4 days of trials in that case. (I think)

That's......an awful lot.

So, Fia and TheEnd are in the chat, but then again I'm not sure if they're in the chat. hmm

Post logs. I'm curious now.

Doh, logged out like a douche before I was able to.

Anybody got a good FE5 walkthrough on hand? I don't want to find out I've missed the best characters and won't be able to get to endgame because I didn't finish Chapter Y in negative 5 turns or had the wrong person spitshine a random NPC's shoes or something.

So, Fia and TheEnd are in the chat, but then again I'm not sure if they're in the chat. hmm

Post logs. I'm curious now.

Doh, logged out like a douche before I was able to.

Anybody got a good FE5 walkthrough on hand? I don't want to find out I've missed the best characters and won't be able to get to endgame because I didn't finish Chapter Y in negative 5 turns or had the wrong person spitshine a random NPC's shoes or something.

Sirius(?!) has a good walkthrough for FE5. the good characters on the side chapters are as follows:

Asvel (Chapter 4x by allowing all the civilians escape 4 talk with Leaf)

Salem (Chapter 12X finish within 19 turns and capture him)

Pahn (Recruit by talking with Lara, Lifis, or Salem Lara is recommended 12x)

Tina (Recruit in 12x by talking with Safy)

The decent ones are Fred and Olwen in 11x (Trigger the Ballista attack in 11 by having Leaf in the middle and finish it within 30 turns.)

Edited by Cyas

Sirius(?!) has a good walkthrough for FE5. the good characters on the side chapters are as follows:

Asvel (Chapter 4x by allowing all the civilians escape 4 talk with Leaf)

Salem (Chapter 12X finish within 19 turns and capture him)

Pahn (Recruit by talking with Lara, Lifis, or Salem Lara is recommended 12x)

Tina (Recruit in 12x by talking with Safy)

The decent ones are Fred and Olwen in 11x (Trigger the Ballista attack in 11 by having Leaf in the middle and finish it within 30 turns.)

Dagda's (8x re-recruit) not too bad either. Not awesome but he can hold his own until most units start to surpass him after they promote.

You said wimpy crying Larry in a painter's suit was my best choice. This is not so.

Also, I still have no idea who the hell that cop that Jason posted before that was chocking himself is, but I'll find out eventually, so no need to tell me.

Edited by Ninji

The top left number beside portraits on the stat screen is Attack Speed right? Because I emphatically refuse to believe, sir, that it's the one on the top right, which would mean that Leaf has fucking 2 AS when people around him have it in the double digits.

The top left number beside portraits on the stat screen is Attack Speed right? Because I emphatically refuse to believe, sir, that it's the one on the top right, which would mean that Leaf has fucking 2 AS when people around him have it in the double digits.

What game? and what weapon is Leaf using? Because IIRC he has 0 AS with the light Brand.

Also, lol at the Naruto reference.

Edited by Joshybear25

AS isn't shown. I believe that's for 2 critical.

Edited by Isabella Valentine

Ninji, have you started case 5 yet?

I saw the opening cutscene and had to leave for the day.

Also, I couldn't think of anything better for my profile.

Ah.

I told you Larry was your best choice. C20, C21 and C21x will be done by tomorrow.

Larry or Payne.

Hidden AS? Whoa thanks, that would've been weird.

If I equip a weapon by accident and equip my last weapon back, my turn is over? Fuck you, game, that's not how it works

Edited by Rehab

Oh shit, cool. Do I actually want to conserve the Light Brand much? It doesn't look like Leaf's going to be much of a heavy lifter with the other sword he has.