• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And you don't post annoying pictures all the time. There are verses you post, but that piques my curiosity.

Aww :wub:

Lolwut?

I guess this makes me Rei #2...

More like Beta.ver

Aww wub.gif

Well, it's true. Unlike those disturbing pictures he posts, like that stomacheye thing (sans for Lakche pictures, I don't mind those), you seem to post songs that aren't those annoying rock songs, but rather have a deeper meaning to them. ^^

EDIT: Also, my signature was due for something less generic. XD

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Well, it's true. Unlike those disturbing pictures he posts, like that stomacheye thing (sans for Lakche pictures, I don't mind those), you seem to post songs that aren't those annoying rock songs, but rather have a deeper meaning to them. ^^

EDIT: Also, my signature was due for something less generic. XD

What bands do you like, Lux?

Also your sig made me sketch a smile.

Aww :wub:

New pairing?

Luxie Skywalwer shall be my employee.

What bands do you like, Lux?

Also your sig made me sketch a smile.

Honestly, it's usually one song per artist/band. The only band I remember is Crystal Method, with this kind of heavy metal called "Weapons of Mass Distortion." If you hear yelling, it's the messed up version.

Anyway, I'm not sure who made this, or when, but I heard it about two weeks ago and it's still my favorite. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL5NFV1oOIU Most people liked it, although some people *coughCGcough* said it wasn't their kind of music.

Sketch a smile? That's good, right? : O

Honestly, it's usually one song per artist/band. The only band I remember is Crystal Method, with this kind of heavy metal called "Weapons of Mass Distortion." If you hear yelling, it's the messed up version.

Anyway, I'm not sure who made this, or when, but I heard it about two weeks ago and it's still my favorite. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL5NFV1oOIU Most people liked it, although some people *coughCGcough* said it wasn't their kind of music.

Sketch a smile? That's good, right? : O

Ohh, I see.

Well, I usually like those rave type things, but when they sound heavier, y'know.

Of course, silly.

Anyone know where I can watch the Axis Power Hetalia? All of them in English nevertheless? ORGANIZED, maybe?

;_;

Youtube has Episode one, but...

There's a site that has the entire Manga archived that you can find through a TvTropes link, but the anime is not there as far as I know.

Well, I usually like those rave type things, but when they sound heavier, y'know.

Of course, silly.

It's hard to explain, but that song gives me a mixture of emotions... Mainly thoughtfulness, a little sadness, and a lot of hope. It's a feeling unlike any other, and no other song has given me it... Did that sound weird? D:

Good. ^^

Uh... I didn't even spam pictures that often. Just the one day, and namelly out of boredom.

I'm mainly remembering the episode where you spammed that stomacheye picture like Robert did, except yours were pictures, not yelling "ONLINE ASTERISKS MEAN NOTHING."

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Download the episodes, silly.

Every time I see your name, I immediately think it says "lesbian". Just wanted to point that out.

Edited by Musashi

It's hard to explain, but that song gives me a mixture of emotions... Mainly thoughtfulness, a little sadness, and a lot of hope. It's a feeling unlike any other, and no other song has given me it... Did that sound weird? D:

Good. ^^

Yes. That sounded weird. A lot. The only song that actually gives me a bit of sadness is this one.

Download the episodes, silly.

Every time I see your name, I immediately think it says "lesbian". Just wanted to point that out.

lol, that occured with me, as well.

This. D:

Good. ^^

Yes. That sounded weird. A lot. The only song that actually gives me a bit of sadness is this one.

Ah well, I can't help it. D: Anyway, I suppose it wasn't sadness... But it was something... Different... I can't place my finger on it, though...

EDIT: DESIRE! That was it! It was a wanting of something!

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Ah well, I can't help it. D: Anyway, I suppose it wasn't sadness... But it was something... Different... I can't place my finger on it, though...

EDIT: DESIRE! That was it! It was a wanting of something!

Now that explains more. Ambicious dude, YOU WANT HER!