• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah well, I can't help it. D: Anyway, I suppose it wasn't sadness... But it was something... Different... I can't place my finger on it, though...

EDIT: DESIRE! That was it! It was a wanting of something!

Now that explains more. Ambicious dude, YOU WANT HER!

That depends on who you're talking about. Anime chick for the video? Nah. Tori? Of course. ^^ It's also directed towards someone close to my heart, but not the one I mentioned earlier, I finally got over that.

I'm having a bit of an identity crisis. ohmy.gif

Who's impersonating you?! Tell me who they are and I'll... *begins drawing and slowly undrawing bow*

Ok, on a more serious note... What's wrong?

Edited by Lux Aeterna

I'm having a bit of an identity crisis. :O

Explain.

I'm having a bit of an identity crisis. :O

Explain.

He's having a Shinji.

Who's impersonating you?! Tell me who they are and I'll... *begins drawing and slowly undrawing bow*

Ok, on a more serious note... What's wrong?

I've always been Austin Kim.

My Korean name is Kim Jae-Hyun

My Chinese name is Jin Zai-Shien

I always translated my Japanese name to be Jin Ryuzaki, basing upon Kanji and Traditional Chinese similarity...

Until I recently discovered that the character for 'Shien' also exists in Japanese... so... I'm Jin Ryu-shien...which sounds lame. :/

Edited by Roxas

That depends on who you're talking about. Anime chick for the video? Nah. Tori? Of course. ^^ It's also directed towards someone close to my heart, but not the one I mentioned earlier, I finally got over that.

Dammit, you're not so clueless now.

@Roxas: You are named both Jin and Ryu. WHAT DO MORE DO YOU WANT NOW? KEN? GOUKI?

I always translated my Japanese name to be Jin Ryuzaki, basing upon Kanji and Traditional Chinese similarity...

Until I recently discovered that the character for 'Shien' also exists in Japanese... so... I'm Jin Ryu-shien...which sounds lame. :/

That's it?

Until I recently discovered that the character for 'Shien' also exists in Japanese... so... I'm Jin Ryu-shien...which sounds lame. emo13.gif

I recently read a book about a girl named Esperanza. She disliked her name because she thought it sounded like rattling tin cans, and it meant "sadness" and "waiting in Spanish." What she didn't consider is that her name meant "hope" in English, and that plenty of people liked her name.

So don't worry how it sounds to you. Personally, I think it sounds great. : )

Dammit, you're not so clueless now.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure how that states so. Care to expound on that?

@Roxas: You are named both Jin and Ryu. WHAT DO MORE DO YOU WANT NOW? KEN? GOUKI?

Technically, Jin is my last name... but Ryuzaki is A SHITLOAD cooler than Ryu-shien. <_<

That's it?

More or less... yeah.

I recently read a book about a girl named Esperanza.

I read that book in 5th grade. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Meh, my school tends to baby everyone. Personally, I hated that book. Her grammar was terrible. But the amount she matured, and how her writing evolved are somewhat inspiring.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure how that states so. Care to expound on that?

I thought you were going to say:"huh, wanting her? Who"

Then I was gonna say:"That girl in ya sig"

Technically, Jin is my last name... but Ryuzaki is A SHITLOAD cooler than Ryu-shien. <_<

That's like saying Old Marcus is cooler than Young Marcus. IT DOES NOT MAKE A FUCKING DIFFERENCE.

I thought you were going to say:"huh, wanting her? Who"

Then I was gonna say:"That girl in ya sig"

I almost did, but then I thought about it more, and realized that had to be the answer.

ZOMFG. First day of high school tomorrow... ;_____;

Relax. It really isn't that bad. But this is coming from someone who's only been there two weeks. ^^;

That's like saying Old Marcus is cooler than Young Marcus. IT DOES NOT MAKE A FUCKING DIFFERENCE.

Okay, okay... :P

I almost did, but then I thought about it more, and realized that had to be the answer.

You improved.

I'm glad.

You improved.

So he has.

Good job, Lux. You make me proud.

Pleasure to serve, Teacher.