• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

RetardSmiley.png

Now that's just awful.

it reminds me of Spongebob for some reason. :D

I think I know the reason...

Blush, yellow, eyes, and the smile? yeah. It's just missing the holes. :awesome:

Except I don't have a job. I've been looking for one, but no response.

*patpat* You will find one.

And with this my fanart hun is done, time for assignments.

Except I don't have a job. I've been looking for one, but no response.

Yeah I've lived this long enough and it's a pain in the ass. What kind of job are you looking for?

To be frankly honest, just about anything.

So... what is considered a "proof" that can you work in the USA?

Social Security Card usually will prove that you can. If you're under 18 some jobs, if not all, require a work permit from the school. If you're an immigrant, then I believe you need a Green Card.

Basically proof of identity. Drivers license counts too.

So... what is considered a "proof" that can you work in the USA?

Social Security Card usually will prove that you can. If you're under 18 some jobs, if not all, require a work permit from the school. If you're an immigrant, then I believe you need a Green Card.

Basically proof of identity. Drivers license counts too.

Alright, thanks.

To be frankly honest, just about anything.

I see. I suppose you could spend your days applying to various shops and restaurants around where you live. Places like hospitals might also be looking for janitors as well.

I have man. I counted ~25 apps that I've put in. Ah well, guess I can do more once I get some gas.

I have man. I counted ~25 apps that I've put in. Ah well, guess I can do more once I get some gas.

I remember a summer where I gave maybe 50 resumes and I didn't get further than the interview since work was rather scarce for students. It really sucks when you get nothing after your hard work for that >_>

I remember a summer where I gave maybe 50 resumes and I didn't get further than the interview since work was rather scarce for students. It really sucks when you get nothing after your hard work for that >_>

Sucks dude.

It can always be worse though.

Oooh, I forgot to say. I did get an interview from McDonalds. Problems? I wasn't around for it and when I got back they told me "come back in late September." Right after they said I was guaranteed an interview.

That day I wanted to falcon punch the manager, but my sister was next to me and I didn't want blood on my good shirt.