• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! Tori's love points are now 3! ^^

Go get 'em tiger.

Problem being, I need it 4 by the next RF week... D:

Oh well, if I can't get it there, there's always the next RF year.

Dammit it all, just clone her.

Go get 'em tiger.

Pardon?

The one-stop solution for all your problems is cloning your target.

...I've been playing too much MGS...

Go get 'em tiger.

Pardon?

The one-stop solution for all your problems is cloning your target.

...I've been playing too much MGS...

Well this is Rune Factory. The same rules do not apply. : P

On that note, how long is that game? What's the point?

Don't know. Haven't finished. If I focused mainly on dungeon crawling, it would be about the length of an average Zelda game, because the style is pretty similar.

The point on the other hand... Well, it's mainly for farming, and albeit fun, I focus on it the least. The next aspect is dungeon crawling, which I focus on much more. Indeed similar to Zelda games, and by no means difficult. The third reason is it's sort of like... A dating sim. *blush* I focus on that a lot, and the girl I'm going for is in my sig. ^^ Other than that, it's sort of like a life simulator. : D

You're dwindling between agreeing with me on a lot of things, and giving the exact opposite of what I think. D: Ah well, I suppose we can't agree on everything, can we? ^^;

Huh?

I was referring to this thread

Don't know. Haven't finished. If I focused mainly on dungeon crawling, it would be about the length of an average Zelda game, because the style is pretty similar.

The point on the other hand... Well, it's mainly for farming, and albeit fun, I focus on it the least. The next aspect is dungeon crawling, which I focus on much more. Indeed similar to Zelda games, and by no means difficult. The third reason is it's sort of like... A dating sim. *blush* I focus on that a lot, and the girl I'm going for is in my sig. ^^ Other than that, it's sort of like a life simulator. : D

Dungeon crawling, farming, dating sim. I see...

WAIT UP.

DID YOU JUST "BLUSH"?

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're dwindling between agreeing with me on a lot of things, and giving the exact opposite of what I think. D: Ah well, I suppose we can't agree on everything, can we? ^^;

Huh?

I was referring to this thread

You liked the poem I wrote, you agree that Mist is hot. On the other hand, you don't think this has a point, and you would fight me for Sanaki. : O

Well, it is pointless, and yet it has a lot of point to it at the same time. Makes sense?

WAIT UP.

DID YOU JUST "BLUSH"?

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ehh... I feel a bit tender to that subject. ^^; The game sounds playable, maybe enjoyable, no?

WAIT UP.

DID YOU JUST "BLUSH"?

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ehh... I feel a bit tender to that subject. ^^; The game sounds playable, maybe enjoyable, no?

Not my style, although it does sound well-made. As for the "tender" bit, why?

You liked the poem I wrote, you agree that Mist is hot. On the other hand, you don't think this has a point, and you would fight me for Sanaki. : O

Well, it is pointless, and yet it has a lot of point to it at the same time. Makes sense?

Mist is cute-NO wait...she actually is hot too...meh, she's hot, I said it! :awesome:

Ha! Fight for my empress, always!

Why don't you go have a hard-on for Lute, she likes smart guys(I think she does).

WAIT UP.

DID YOU JUST "BLUSH"?

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not my style, although it does sound well-made. As for the "tender" bit, why?

Some people love it (Me, Chalis), and others don't (Roxas), and then there's a huge amount of people who've never tried it.

Tender... Hmm... Oh, I'm just sensitive to things like dating and such. Not sure why, but I am. And no, that doesn't translate to phobia. Just... Tender. : O

Mist is cute-NO wait...she actually is hot too...meh, she's hot, I said it! gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Ha! Fight for my empress, always!

Why don't you go have a hard-on for Lute, she likes smart guys(I think she does).

Good, you are improving. :awesome:

Sorry, I'm working on a different girl for the moment. You can keep her. For now.

Hard-on? Remind me what that means? D:

Good, you are improving. :awesome:

Sorry, I'm working on a different girl for the moment. You can keep her. For now.

Hard-on? Remind me what that means? D:

"Hard-on" doesn't mean "Boner" or anything by that matter...more like a heavier way to like certain person. Arrgh! Forgive my awful explanation...sorry :( .

Ah, you mean that "Tori" gal? Well...she is cute, I'm not surprised you like her.

But Sanaki can't be yours for a reason...see my sig? *chuckles*

...No comment.

No comment on what? ʘ_ʘ

Sometimes, sometimes, I can't help but wonder.

Wonder what? ʘ_ʘ

"Hard-on" doesn't mean "Boner" or anything by that matter...more like a heavier way to like certain person.

This is completely, 110% incorrect.