FE4 THREAD

Fia

You live next to the Great Lakes! How is that boring!?

My state on the other hand... Well, it's certainly no wonder. D:

What about it? Here we get increasing amount of snow every year. 2 years ago we got about 18 feet emo10.gif

Well I don't exactly live next to any of the Great Lakes. Only a smelly polluted river.

And half the year it's snowing--I really don't like snow, or being cold in general--and the other half of the year... I don't know. Just nothing really happens here that's exciting. =/

Last year we had tons of snow. Started snowing in October I believe... We had quite a few snow days, which was nice, I guess.

D:

Neither do I, but I enjoy skiing.

Hey! We had a snow day at the end of September. : P And I bet Dio gets snow year round.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Michigan's boring...

Oh, yeah, Great Lakes. Whoopdee doo.

There's literally NOTHING worth seeing in Michigan, and the only decent vacation spot is Camp Dearborn. And even then, it still sucks.

At least Ohio has Kings' Island and Cedar Point...

This. Michigan's Adventure is alright I guess, but nothing compared to Cedar Point.

What about it? Here we get increasing amount of snow every year. 2 years ago we got about 18 feet emo10.gif

Well I don't exactly live next to any of the Great Lakes. Only a smelly polluted river.

And half the year it's snowing--I really don't like snow, or being cold in general--and the other half of the year... I don't know. Just nothing really happens here that's exciting. =/

Last year we had tons of snow. Started snowing in October I believe... We had quite a few snow days, which was nice, I guess.

D:

Neither do I, but I enjoy skiing.

Hey! We had a snow day at the end of September. : P And I bet Dio gets snow year round.

If he's in Quebec, it's likely the same climate as Michigan.

Yeah I hate snow as well. It's pretty in December but starting in January I just groan each time it snows because it means more traffic. Also when March comes it looks like shit.

And I bet Dio gets snow year round.

November/December - March/melts in April. No way in Hell I'm seeing snow in July.

If he's in Quebec, it's likely the same climate as Michigan.

Pretty much.

Fuck snow. It's cold and a pain in the ass to shovel off the sidewalk.

I'm glad I live in Tropical Florida. No snow here.

But you have that thrice-damned humidity.

Your GaW is pretty good, man.

Edited by Pride