FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well, not everybody's as bright as Mr. Musashi. =[

But congratulations! You passed the test! You now win the eternal admiration of your peers. Go you!:newyears:

It was mere coincidence that I looked in the lower right corner first.

*INVADES LUX'S VITAL REGIONS.*

Stop touching Lux's "vital regions".

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true. I'm somewhat ashamed of my country, because of it.

Planning to leave the country?

I don't hate it too much, it never bothers me directly. It's safe around where I live, so I'm fine with it.

No. Not for a very long time. Years upon year upon years later, and I don't mean twenties, thirties, or forties, I mean retirement. I plan to leave then.

What a dirty libby hippy you are.

I don't want your vital regions any more. They've been tainted with your communist ways.

... Don't you DARE call me communist. I believe in capitalism, and even a tinge of country pride. But to the point the US takes it? That's going too far.

What a dirty libby hippy you are.

I don't want your vital regions any more. They've been tainted with your communist ways.

... Don't you DARE call me communist. I believe in capitalism, and even a tinge of country pride. But to the point the US takes it? That's going too far.

It's called "Patriotism", you hippy punk! And take it too far? Taking it too far is killing anyone who is NOT your nationality. America just knows it's better than everyone else (Statistically, we are in both College Education and Military. Private Economics too before Barrack Marx Obama took office) and we enjoy rubbing it in.

Tch, I find it disturbing you call me a hippy, just because I don't puff my chest out like a snob. Hippy's do sex on the street, happily use drugs, and want release from the world. I simply want coexistence, not countries bashing heads together to become the "alpha-male" of countries, so to speak.

But that's all I'm saying on the matter. You'll just call me a hippy again, and the cycle will repeat. Not to mention it's annoying the people around us.

Tch, I find it disturbing you call me a hippy, just because I don't puff my chest out like a snob. Hippy's do sex on the street, happily use drugs, and want release from the world. I simply want coexistence, not countries bashing heads together to become the "alpha-male" of countries, so to speak.

But that's all I'm saying on the matter. You'll just call me a hippy again, and the cycle will repeat. Not to mention it's annoying the people around us.

Beatnik =/= Hippie, ya damn Beatnik.

Now shaddup, or I'll invade your vital regions in a retaliatory strike.

Same ideals. Now didn't you and I just agree to drop it here?

Same ideals. Now didn't you and I just agree to drop it here?

You first.

Say, am I supposed to lose all of my equipment and gold when I die in Diablo 2? :[

Get your corpse back. If you equip something in between though, it's going straight in your inventory.

Alternatively, if you die once, leave the game and come back. Your corpse will await for you.

As for the gold, the "death toll" on the screen can't be taken back, but what drops next to you can unless you're really slow ( items disappear after ~15 minutes IIRC ). Also starting on Nightmare difficulty, you'll lose some experience. Getting the corpse in the same game relieves it by 75% I believe, but I'm not sure if it's like that in the older patches.

Edited by Isabella Valentine