• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Warrior promotion would've been quite boost for him >_>.

If only the caps weren't so low...

The caps are fine.

Well, for MAG and BLD, yes. But IMO, they should be ~25

Case 4 is confusing. Still on A.A testimony.

The only thing that really needs improvement are enemy stats.

Keep playing, it gets interesting.

Well, I think it's safe to say FE5 needs enhancement.

Investigating De Killer's apartment" with Maya

You know what I have always hated? I hate how half of the cast of the 1st Gen. doesn't even die at the Battle of Barhara. It's like, "Oh, yeah, here's a big, dramatic scene, everyone's being executed... Yeah, fuck you, all of the females and a few males are gonna' pop up later, anyway."

Chapter 18. The fuck. Xavier is impossible to recruit... :S

You have save states and I posted a way to recruit him without any luck involved.

Chapter 18. The fuck. Xavier is impossible to recruit... :S

How much BLD your thief has?

Base Pahn + BLD ring would do.

Edited by ?!

You know what I have always hated? I hate how half of the cast of the 1st Gen. doesn't even die at the Battle of Barhara. It's like, "Oh, yeah, here's a big, dramatic scene, everyone's being executed... Yeah, fuck you, all of the females and a few males are gonna' pop up later, anyway."

Just imagine they do.

I mean, when I played it for the first time, I imagine they were turned younger by Alvis.

Most females don't technically fight that battle; they go to Silesia/Lenster/Isaac before it happens. You'd know that if you had read the predestined dialogues.

I mean, when I played it for the first time, I imagine they were turned younger by Alvis.

I was like "what, bad end? D:"

Edited by TheEnd

WHAT THE FUCK.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Ayra and Lakche, Sigurd and Celice, Delmud and Beowulf...

That would seem pretty plausible if Celice wasn't, like, 2 years younger than Sigurd.

But you didn't know that, so oh well.

Most females don't technically fight that battle; they go to Silesia/Lenster/Isaac before it happens. You'd know that if you had read the predestined dialogues.

There is a predestined Ayra X Arden dialogue. I don't trust them one bit.

Also, THEY APPEAR ON MY SCREEN, BEING FALAFLAMED, SO IT MUST HAVE HAPPENED

;__________________;

HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK ALVIS TURNED THEM YOUNGER AFTER WITNESSING THEM GET HIT BY FUCKING METEO?

IT WAS IN JAPANESE!

FF5 HAD PEOPLE WARPING THROUGH DIMENSIONS RIDING METEORS, WHY SHOULDN'T THAT HAPPEN!